Are you looking for what to do in Foshan?
PLACES TO SEE
- Foshan Ancestral Temple: An old temple of Foshan’s protector deity, and a popular tourist attraction in Foshan.
- Shiwan Ancient Pottery Center: A pottery and ceramic production centre from the age old Chinese Empires.
- Zumiao Temple: An ancient site of Foshan’s heritage. It houses Confucius temple and Memorial Hall of kung Fu legends among many other things.
- Lotus World: One of the most important places to see in Foshan is this humongous Lotus ecological park.
- South China Sea Temple: A Buddhist temple with more than a thousand years of history.
- Foshan Art Ceramic Factory: Visit to the ceramic factory with a history of more than thousand years. A tour guide tells you about the production process and other historical details. Address: No.15 Shanghua Industrial Zone, Lecong Town, Shunde District, Foshan 528000, China.
- Yundonghai Scenic Resort: A trip to the Sanshui Forest Park on a tourist bus with an experienced travel guide. Address: Xinan Town, Sanshui District, Foshan 528100, China.
- Shiwan Art Ceramic Factory: Walking tour of another ancient Ceramic art factory. Address: No.17 Dongfeng Road, Shiwan Town, Chancheng District, Foshan 528031, China.
Below we have a list of things to do in Foshan and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Foshan getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Foshan with confidence.