Xiqiao Mountain National Forest Park, Foshan
About Xiqiao Mountain National Forest Park, Foshan
Xiqiao Mountain National Forest Park, Foshan - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Southwest of Nanhai District, Foshan 528211,China
Ticket Price: 70 CNY
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 07:30 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 464 times in trip plans
Outdoors, Mountain, Garden, Park, Family And Kids, Adventure, Peak, Nature
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Xiqiao Mountain, located in Nanhai district of southern Guangdong province, is one of the four famous mountains of the province. The main peak at the National Park is about 340 meters high, and is bestowed with wonderful scenic beauty and rich cultural resources. The site was an ancient extinct volcano, but has been gifted with spectacular cliffs, strange hollows, crystal clear lakes and spell bounding waterfalls. With 72 peaks, 36 caves, and numerous fountains and pools, it is abundant in scenic beauty and water resources. Highlights and must sees include:
- White Cloud Hollow scenic spot
- Jasper Hollow scenic spot
- Green rock scenic spot
- Kwan-yin of South China sea cultural garden
- Yellow Immortal Holy garden
- Wunshu Hall of Huang
Xiqiao Mountain National Forest Park Information
- Take the mini car available around to visit the water caves.
- Wear sturdy shoes on the visit.
Xiqiao Mountain National Forest Park Ticket Prices
- CNY 35: Children between 1.2 – 1.5 meters of height
- Free: Children under 1.2 meters of height
How To reach Xiqiao Mountain National Forest Park by Public Transport
- Catch one of the Tourist buses, which run on daily basis from Guangzhou.
- From Foshan Bus Station: Buses at an interval of 20 minutes.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Foshan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Foshan and book an accommodation of your choice.
Xiqiao Mountain National Forest Park, Foshan Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Shusheng Bridge
- Shiwan Park
- Wenta Park
- Zhaoxiang Park
- Lianfeng College
- Gaoming Museum
- Tianhu Park
- Foshan Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Foshan
- What to See in 48 Hours in Foshan
- What to See in 72 Hours in Foshan
- How to Spend 5 Days in Foshan
- How to Spend 6 Days in Foshan
- How to Spend 7 Days in Foshan