The Xiqiao Mountain, located in Nanhai district of southern Guangdong province, is one of the four famous mountains of the province. The main peak at the National Park is about 340 meters high, and is bestowed with wonderful scenic beauty and rich cultural resources. The site was an ancient extinct volcano, but has been gifted with spectacular cliffs, strange hollows, crystal clear lakes and spell bounding waterfalls. With 72 peaks, 36 caves, and numerous fountains and pools, it is abundant in scenic beauty and water resources. Highlights and must sees include:
- White Cloud Hollow scenic spot
- Jasper Hollow scenic spot
- Green rock scenic spot
- Kwan-yin of South China sea cultural garden
- Yellow Immortal Holy garden
- Wunshu Hall of Huang
Xiqiao Mountain National Forest Park Travel Tips
- Take the mini car available around to visit the water caves.
- Wear sturdy shoes on the visit.
Entrance Ticket Details For Xiqiao Mountain National Forest Park
- CNY 35: Children between 1.2 – 1.5 meters of height
- Free: Children under 1.2 meters of height
How to Reach Xiqiao Mountain National Forest Park
- Catch one of the Tourist buses, which run on daily basis from Guangzhou.
- From Foshan Bus Station: Buses at an interval of 20 minutes.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Foshan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Foshan and book an accommodation of your choice.
59.71% of people who visit Foshan include Xiqiao Mountain National Forest Park in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
60% of people start their Xiqiao Mountain National Forest Park visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Xiqiao Mountain National Forest Park
90.91% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Xiqiao Mountain National Forest Park