Cataratas Do IguacuCurrently Closed
- Address: Rodovia BR 469 - KM18, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85855-750, Brazil
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 56 BRL
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Waterfall, Family And Kids, Nature
Cataratas Do Iguacu - Review
The word Iguazu literally means “large water” and presents one of the stupendous phenomena of nature worth admiring! The falls plunge 80 metres down and originate from the Iguassu River in Brazil.
The geographical formation of the falls dates back to 150 million years and is one of the top highlights of Brazil as well as Argentina.
There are 19 falls comprised in the Iguazu falls and 5 of them belong to the Brazilian side Floriano, Deodoro, Benjamin Constant, Santa Maria and Uniao.
The falls are a nature’s bounty worth admiring. Visit them in the months of October to March and you will witness a stunning sight! The thunder of the falls and the verdant vegetation will add to the allure of your visit.
Cataratas Do Iguacu Information
- Tourism office contact no: +55 45 3521-4400.
- The tickets prices for the Iguaçu National Park may vary.
- Online ticket booking is available.
- Wear sunscreen and mosquitoes repellent.
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- Carry a poncho or wear rain jacket.
- Carry an extra set of clothes.
- Pack your lunch if you wish to spend a day at the falls.
Cataratas Do Iguacu Ticket Prices
- Children (2-11): 8 Brazilian real
- The full ticket includes entry fee+ transport+ Iguassu fund.
- General parking fee r$ 19.00
- Parking fee for neighbouring residents r$: 9.50
- Brazilian residents have discounted entry.
- Community pass holders have discounted entry.
Cataratas Do Iguacu Opening and Closing Hours
- The timings of the falls are dependent on the timings of the park on the Brazilian side.
- Be there as early as possible.
How To reach Cataratas Do Iguacu by Public Transport
- Bus no 120 in the direction of direction Aeroporto/Parque National.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Foz Do Iguacu before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Foz Do Iguacu and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Cataratas Do Iguacu
95% of people who visit Foz Do Iguacu include Cataratas Do Iguacu in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
86.08% of people start their Cataratas Do Iguacu visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Cataratas Do Iguacu
78.42% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cataratas Do Iguacu