Cataratas Do Iguacu, Foz Do Iguacu
About Cataratas Do Iguacu, Foz Do Iguacu
Cataratas Do Iguacu, Foz Do Iguacu - Address, Ticket Price
Address: Rodovia BR 469 - KM18, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85855-750, Brazil
Ticket Price: 56 BRL
Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 2.7K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Waterfall, Family And Kids, Nature
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The word Iguazu literally means “large water” and presents one of the stupendous phenomena of nature worth admiring! The falls plunge 80 metres down and originate from the Iguassu River in Brazil.
The geographical formation of the falls dates back to 150 million years and is one of the top highlights of Brazil as well as Argentina.
There are 19 falls comprised in the Iguazu falls and 5 of them belong to the Brazilian side Floriano, Deodoro, Benjamin Constant, Santa Maria and Uniao.
The falls are a nature’s bounty worth admiring. Visit them in the months of October to March and you will witness a stunning sight! The thunder of the falls and the verdant vegetation will add to the allure of your visit.
Cataratas Do Iguacu Information
- Tourism office contact no: +55 45 3521-4400.
- The tickets prices for the Iguaçu National Park may vary.
- Online ticket booking is available.
- Wear sunscreen and mosquitoes repellent.
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- Carry a poncho or wear rain jacket.
- Carry an extra set of clothes.
- Pack your lunch if you wish to spend a day at the falls.
Cataratas Do Iguacu Ticket Prices
- Children (2-11): 8 Brazilian real
- The full ticket includes entry fee+ transport+ Iguassu fund.
- General parking fee r$ 19.00
- Parking fee for neighbouring residents r$: 9.50
- Brazilian residents have discounted entry.
- Community pass holders have discounted entry.
Cataratas Do Iguacu Opening and Closing Hours
- The timings of the falls are dependent on the timings of the park on the Brazilian side.
- Be there as early as possible.
How To reach Cataratas Do Iguacu by Public Transport
- Bus no 120 in the direction of direction Aeroporto/Parque National.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Foz Do Iguacu before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Foz Do Iguacu and book an accommodation of your choice.
Cataratas Do Iguacu, Foz Do Iguacu Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Foz Plaza Hotel
- Pousada Bella Casa
- Mabu Thermas Grand Resort
- San Juan Tour
- Pousada Natureza Foz
- Hotel Foz Do Iguacu
- Belmond Hotel Das Cataratas
- Hotel Foz Presidente I
- Best Western Taroba
- Tv Cataratas
- Foz Do Iguacu Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Foz Do Iguacu
- What to See in 48 Hours in Foz Do Iguacu
- What to See in 72 Hours in Foz Do Iguacu
- How to Spend 5 Days in Foz Do Iguacu
- How to Spend 6 Days in Foz Do Iguacu
- How to Spend 7 Days in Foz Do Iguacu