Events and Festivals in Foz Do Iguacu
- Carnival: The carnival season in Foz do Iguacu takes place two days before Ash Wednesday (46 days before Easter), which usually falls towards the end of February or the beginning of March. Typically Brazilian in character, the carnival festival includes spectacular processions of costumed performers and floats, plenty of live music, and huge crowds of onlookers and partygoers.
- Fenartec - Feira das Nacoes, Artesanato, Turismo e Cultura (Fair of Nations, Handicrafts, Tourism and Culture): Held every year towards the end of May or at the beginning of June, this festival is hosted by the city's convention centre and celebrates Paraná's rich multicultural diversity.
- The Festival Internacional de Turismo das Cataratas do Iguacu (International Tourism Festival of the Iguacu Falls): Relatively a new event, it is staged annually at the end of June, attracting some 5,000 professionals connected to the local tourism industry.
- New Year: Christmas and New Year's, particularly the latter are also great times to visit the city. Many Brazilians, and groups of people from bordering Paraguay and Argentina come to the city to count down to the new year with a huge party.
Trip plans for Foz Do Iguacu
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Foz Do Iguacu
263 Views9 Days 8 NightsTrip to Rio De Janeiro, Belo Horizonte, Porto Alegre, Recife, Foz do iguacu, Joao Pessoa, Belem, Campos do jordao, Armacao Dos BuziosBy: Guest UserCity: Rio De Janeiro, Belo Horizonte, Recife, João Pessoa, Belém, Campos Do Jordão, Porto Alegre, Armação Dos Búzios, Foz Do Iguaçu
282 Views12 Days 11 NightsTrip to Rio De Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Brasilia, Foz do iguacuBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Sao Paulo, Brasilia, Foz Do Iguaçu, Rio De Janeiro
323 Views11 Days 10 NightsTrip to Rio De Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Florianopolis, Paraty, Curitiba, Foz do iguacuBy: Guest UserCity: Rio De Janeiro, Paraty, Curitiba, Florianopolis, Foz Do Iguaçu, Sao Paulo
Foz Do Iguacu Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Foz Do Iguacu
Save 10%Iguassu Falls Combo Tour: Off-Road Jungle Drive, Hike and Waterfall Boat Ride40 Reviews
Duration: 5 Hrs
Don't miss out on the Iguassu Falls adventure of a lifetime! On this tour from Foz do Iguau, explore the tropical flora and f...
Iguassu Falls Brazilian Side: Macuco Safari, Helicopter Flight and Bird Park1 Reviews
Duration: 10 Hrs
This must-see tour provides an unforgettable view formed by the massive group of Iguassu waterfalls. Once inside the park, th...Book Now
Argentinean Falls Great Adventure with Boat Ride from Foz do Iguau9 Reviews
Duration: 8 Hrs
Embark on this 8-hour adventure to the Argentinean Falls of Iguazu National Park. Tour the Devil's Throat Circuit, Upper Circ...Book Now
Save 7%Guided Small-Group Tour to Argentine Side of Iguassu Falls10 Reviews
Duration: 6 Hrs
If you're working the Iguassu Falls circuit, then why not hit up the Argentine side of the falls with us? You'll get to see i...
- Events & Festivals in Matelândia
- Events & Festivals in Francisco Beltrão
- Events & Festivals in Corbélia
- Events & Festivals in Riqueza
- Events & Festivals in Goioerê
- Events & Festivals in Palmitos
- Events & Festivals in Miraguaí
- Events & Festivals in Redentora
- Events & Festivals in Douradina
- Events & Festivals in Rio De Janeiro
- Events & Festivals in Belo Horizonte
- Events & Festivals in Recife
- Events & Festivals in Joao Pessoa
- Events & Festivals in Belem
- Events & Festivals in Campos Do Jordao