Iguacu RiverCurrently Open
- Address: Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana, Brazil
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: River, Family And Kids, Boating, Nature
Also known as Rio Iguass, this is a river that flows in Brazil and Argentina and is a major tributary of the Parana River. With a length of 1320 kilometres and drainage basin of 62,000 square kilometres, it is the source of the gigantic Iguazu falls.
The river is a striking natural beauty and a boat ride on this river is a must do activity for anyone who visits Foz do Iguacu.
- Boat rides are available.
- The ticket prices for boat rides may vary according to the operator.
- The schedule for boat rides may be obtained locally.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Foz Do Iguacu before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Foz Do Iguacu and book an accommodation of your choice.
45.14% of people who visit Foz Do Iguacu include Iguacu River in their plan
50% of people start their Iguacu River visit around 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Iguacu River