Iguacu River, Foz Do Iguacu
About Iguacu River, Foz Do Iguacu
Iguacu River, Foz Do Iguacu - Address
Address: Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana, Brazil
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 1.2K times in trip plans
River, Family And Kids, Boating, Nature
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Also known as Rio Iguass, this is a river that flows in Brazil and Argentina and is a major tributary of the Parana River. With a length of 1320 kilometres and drainage basin of 62,000 square kilometres, it is the source of the gigantic Iguazu falls.
The river is a striking natural beauty and a boat ride on this river is a must do activity for anyone who visits Foz do Iguacu.
Iguacu River Information
- Boat rides are available.
Iguacu River Ticket Prices
- The ticket prices for boat rides may vary according to the operator.
Iguacu River Opening and Closing Hours
- The schedule for boat rides may be obtained locally.
How To reach Iguacu River by Public Transport
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Foz Do Iguacu before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Foz Do Iguacu and book an accommodation of your choice.
Iguacu River, Foz Do Iguacu Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Foz Plaza Hotel
- Pousada Bella Casa
- Mabu Thermas Grand Resort
- San Juan Tour
- Pousada Natureza Foz
- Hotel Foz Do Iguacu
- Belmond Hotel Das Cataratas
- Hotel Foz Presidente I
- Best Western Taroba
- Tv Cataratas
- Foz Do Iguacu Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Foz Do Iguacu
- What to See in 48 Hours in Foz Do Iguacu
- What to See in 72 Hours in Foz Do Iguacu
- How to Spend 5 Days in Foz Do Iguacu
- How to Spend 6 Days in Foz Do Iguacu
- How to Spend 7 Days in Foz Do Iguacu