Iguacu RiverCurrently Open
- Address: Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana, Brazil
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: River, Family And Kids, Boating, Nature
Also known as Rio Iguass, this is a river that flows in Brazil and Argentina and is a major tributary of the Parana River. With a length of 1320 kilometres and drainage basin of 62,000 square kilometres, it is the source of the gigantic Iguazu falls.
The river is a striking natural beauty and a boat ride on this river is a must do activity for anyone who visits Foz do Iguacu.
Iguacu River Travel Tips
- Boat rides are available.
Entrance Ticket Details For Iguacu River
- The ticket prices for boat rides may vary according to the operator.
Iguacu River Hours
- The schedule for boat rides may be obtained locally.
How to Reach Iguacu River
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Foz Do Iguacu before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Foz Do Iguacu and book an accommodation of your choice.
23.2% of people who visit Foz Do Iguacu include Iguacu River in their plan
50% of people start their Iguacu River visit around 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Iguacu River