Iguacu RiverCurrently Open
- Address: Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana, Brazil
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: River, Family And Kids, Boating, Nature
Iguacu River - Review
Also known as Rio Iguass, this is a river that flows in Brazil and Argentina and is a major tributary of the Parana River. With a length of 1320 kilometres and drainage basin of 62,000 square kilometres, it is the source of the gigantic Iguazu falls.
The river is a striking natural beauty and a boat ride on this river is a must do activity for anyone who visits Foz do Iguacu.
Iguacu River Information
- Boat rides are available.
Iguacu River Ticket Prices
- The ticket prices for boat rides may vary according to the operator.
Iguacu River Opening and Closing Hours
- The schedule for boat rides may be obtained locally.
How To reach Iguacu River by Public Transport
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Foz Do Iguacu before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Foz Do Iguacu and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Iguacu River
95% of people who visit Foz Do Iguacu include Iguacu River in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
48.84% of people start their Iguacu River visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Iguacu River
85% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Iguacu River
Iguacu River Map
Iguacu River Trips
Iguacu River, Foz Do Iguacu Reviews
All QuestionsIguacu river
- Copse Hill, Copse Hill
- Lydford Senior Citizens Club
- Crockfords Club
- Noise Toys
- Pier One Night Spot
- Tooting United Reformed Church
- Cleaners Wimbledon
- Geraldine Mary Harmsworth Park
- London Heathrow Airport - Terminal 3 Departure Lounge
- The London Court Of International Arbitration
- Cesare Lampronti
- Maidenhead Aquatics At Mill Hill
- Ainsworth & Associates
- Tesco - Enfield Lock Express
- Lieder Theatre