Museu De Cera Dreamland, Foz Do IguacuCurrently Closed
- Address: Avenida das Cataratas, 8100 - Remanso Grande, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85863-000, Brazil
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +55-4591411639
- Ticket Price: 40 BRL
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Family And Kids, Specialty Museum
About Museu De Cera Dreamland, Foz Do Iguacu
If you want to glam up your visit to the waterfall city, head straight to Museu de Cera Dreamland! A wax museum with dozens of statues of prominent international personalities will make you wonder if you are really in Brazil!
Opened in 2014, the museum is a part of ‘Foz do Iguaçu Park Show’ which is being developed as a major recreational area.
Prominent statues in the museum include:
- Star Wars characters in Dreamland Wax Museum.
- Football personalities in Dreamland Wax Museum.
- Master Yoda
- Albert Einstein
- Pope Francis
- Ayrton Senna
- Michael Jackson
- Walk in here and click pictures with your favourite celebrities!
Museu De Cera Dreamland Information
- Online ticket booking is available.
Museu De Cera Dreamland Ticket Prices
- Reduced: 20 Brazilian real
- Local residents, seniors, students, teachers, kids (5-12) have discounted entry.
- Children up to 4 years: Free entry
How To reach Museu De Cera Dreamland by Public Transport
- Bus 120
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Foz Do Iguacu before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Foz Do Iguacu and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Museu De Cera Dreamland
95% of people who visit Foz Do Iguacu include Museu De Cera Dreamland in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
49.41% of people start their Museu De Cera Dreamland visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Museu De Cera Dreamland
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Museu De Cera Dreamland
Museu De Cera Dreamland, Foz Do Iguacu Reviews
Is very small and the statues are not that good. However, if this is your first time at a wax museum is a nice experience. My six years old had more fun at the Valley of the dinosaurs than the wax museum.
It is interesting but could be more organized. For example, there is no Ny buildings on the space.
Extremely expensive. Low quality. Restricted areas you can take pictures on your own.
Absolutely cool. You must go by and enjoy it.
The wax musseum and the dinosaurs are really great, however the other part of the musseum with the wonders of the world is quite simple and not interenting so far