Museu De Cera DreamlandCurrently Closed
- Address: Avenida das Cataratas, 8100 - Remanso Grande, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85863-000, Brazil
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +55-4591411639
- Ticket Price: 40 BRL
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Family And Kids, Specialty Museum
Museu De Cera Dreamland - Review
If you want to glam up your visit to the waterfall city, head straight to Museu de Cera Dreamland! A wax museum with dozens of statues of prominent international personalities will make you wonder if you are really in Brazil!
Opened in 2014, the museum is a part of ‘Foz do Iguaçu Park Show’ which is being developed as a major recreational area.
Prominent statues in the museum include:
- Star Wars characters in Dreamland Wax Museum.
- Football personalities in Dreamland Wax Museum.
- Master Yoda
- Albert Einstein
- Pope Francis
- Ayrton Senna
- Michael Jackson
- Walk in here and click pictures with your favourite celebrities!
Museu De Cera Dreamland Information
- Online ticket booking is available.
Museu De Cera Dreamland Ticket Prices
- Reduced: 20 Brazilian real
- Local residents, seniors, students, teachers, kids (5-12) have discounted entry.
- Children up to 4 years: Free entry
How To reach Museu De Cera Dreamland by Public Transport
- Bus 120
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Foz Do Iguacu before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Foz Do Iguacu and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Museu De Cera Dreamland
95% of people who visit Foz Do Iguacu include Museu De Cera Dreamland in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
37.99% of people start their Museu De Cera Dreamland visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Museu De Cera Dreamland
94.84% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Museu De Cera Dreamland
Museu De Cera Dreamland Map
Museu De Cera Dreamland Trips
Museu De Cera Dreamland, Foz Do Iguacu Reviews
Very beautiful. The dinasours are very big and realistic. The wax museum is not that accurate but fun nonetheless.
Well there are three museums in this place, one is for Jurassic Park dinosaurs, next is for wax famous people characters and the last one is for world Wonders
Is very small and the statues are not that good. However, if this is your first time at a wax museum is a nice experience. My six years old had more fun at the Valley of the dinosaurs than the wax museum.
Extremely expensive. Low quality. Restricted areas you can take pictures on your own.
It is interesting but could be more organized. For example, there is no Ny buildings on the space.
All QuestionsMuseu de cera dreamland
- St Michael & All Angels C Of E Church
- Old School Christian Centre
- Cuffley Free Church
- Tolmers Scout Camp
- St Martins De Porres Church
- Cuffley & Northaw Sports Clubs
- Home Insulation
- Saint Thomas A Becket
- Cuffley Library
- Cuffley Railway Station
- Northaw & Cuffley Bowling Club
- Everyman Racing
- The National Trust
- Adventure 21