Muslim MosqueCurrently Open
- Address: Rua Nelson Rodrigues, s/n (esquina com Rua Adoniran Barbosa) | Jardim Central, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana, Brazil
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: +55-4535731126
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Mosque, Religious Site, Landmark, Family And Kids, Architecture
One of the exceptionally beautiful landmarks in the city, the mosque dates back to 1981 and its construction is inspired by the Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem.
The two slender minarets adorn the skyline with a towering height of 15 metres and exhibit elegant Islamic architecture.
You can visit the interior of the mosque which will enable you to observe the abstract wall paintings and striking verses of Koran recreated on the walls.
Muslim Mosque Travel Tips
- Modest clothing is recommended.
- Cover your head while entering.
- Short dresses not allowed.
- Do not photograph without permission.
- Maintain silence.
- Guided tours are available.
How to Reach Muslim Mosque
- Local bus
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Foz Do Iguacu before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Foz Do Iguacu and book an accommodation of your choice.
17.45% of people who visit Foz Do Iguacu include Muslim Mosque in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
84.62% of people start their Muslim Mosque visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Muslim Mosque
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Muslim Mosque