Church Of NikolaiCurrently Open [Closes at 04:00 pm]
- Address: Roemerberg 11, 60311 Frankfurt, Hesse, Germany (Altstadt)
- Timings: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +49-69292449
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Architecture , Cathedral
Church of Nikolai is a medieval gothic Chapel, situated at the heart of the city of Frankfurt. The place is famous for its religious and historic significances. For the ancient wonderful architecture, the place has a unique charm, which makes this place worth a visit. Reaching the place would not be difficult as it is located at the heart of the city, can be spotted easily. Though the place is based on the religious beliefs of the Christians, anyone can visit this place to experience charming glory of the spot.
Also, visit nearby attractions which are covered in Frankfurt itinerary 2 days.
- During the Summer months, on Friday evenings, Nikolai presents a variety of concerts.
- The church often offers the chance to climb the spiral stairway to the gallery and don’t forget to see the flooring.
- Check website for current schedule.
- Frankfurt Train Station
- Schirn Cafe – European food
- Café Main Kai – Turkish food
- Main Tower – Modern Food
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Frankfurt before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Frankfurt and book an accommodation of your choice.
26.39% of people who visit Frankfurt include Church Of Nikolai in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
63.49% of people start their Church Of Nikolai visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Church Of Nikolai
50.85% of people prefer walking in order to reach Church Of Nikolai
Beautiful small church with special atmosphere, especially during christmas time!
Don't miss visiting here if in Frankfurt. Beautiful church indeed.
Worth a visit