European Central BankCurrently Open [Closes at 05:30 pm]
- Address: Kaiserstrasse 29, 60311 Frankfurt, Germany
- Timings: 08:30 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: 49-6913440
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Tower
European Central Bank - Review
Right in Downtown Frankfurt and only a few streets distance from the shore of the River Main stands the huge skyscraper of one of the most significant banks in the world - the European Central Bank. Just in front the bank is situated a picturesque park, from where visitors can take some beautiful pictures of the solid building and the green landscaping. A giant Euro currency sign is located there, which will captivate you to take a few pictures as well. Overall, the skyscraper of the European Central Bank is an inspiring and interesting sight to witness.
Also, visit nearby attractions which are covered in Frankfurt itinerary 7 days.
European Central Bank Information
- There are 3 to 4 tours on offer every Sunday, it includes walking around the construction site.
- Visitors will not be allowed to leave the site before the tour has finished.
- Official photo ID Proof is required as security.
- Each tour takes a maximum of 30 people Visitors are required to register beforehand.
- You will need to bring the printout of the confirmation mail, with you on the day of the tour.
- For safety reasons, children and teenagers under the age of 14 are not allowed to participate in the tours.
- Filming and recording during the tour is prohibited.
How To reach European Central Bank by Public Transport
Restaurants Near European Central Bank
- Hotel Elbe
- Bristol Hotels
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Frankfurt before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Frankfurt and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting European Central Bank
5.7% of people who visit Frankfurt include European Central Bank in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
38.14% of people start their European Central Bank visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see European Central Bank
57.81% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting European Central Bank