Frankfurt Stock ExchangeCurrently Open
- Address: Boersenplatz 4, 60485 Frankfurt, Hesse, Germany (Bockenheim) Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: 49-692110
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Landmark, Historical Site, Architecture
Set in a historic building from the 19th century, with the Bear and the Bull statues in front, the 400-year old Deutsche Börse, the Frankfurt Stock Exchange, welcomes interested visitors and offers a glimpse into its daily business. You can take part in guided tours and then watch the bustling trading floor of the third largest trading exchange in the world. Being one of the most famous spot in Frankfurt, the place is well connected with the local transport. Local cabs and buses are available from anywhere of the city to reach the place.
Frankfurt Stock Exchange Travel Tips
- Visitors will be required an official photo ID.
- Parking facility available.
Entrance Ticket Details For Frankfurt Stock Exchange
- Don’t forget to make reservations at least one day in advance.
How to Reach Frankfurt Stock Exchange
- Zarges– Burger
- Walden– Pizza
- Cafe & Bar Celona– Coffee and Cocktails
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Frankfurt before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Frankfurt and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Frankfurt Stock Exchange Address: Boersenplatz 4, 60485 Frankfurt, Hesse, Germany (Bockenheim)
- Frankfurt Stock Exchange Contact Number: 49-692110
- Frankfurt Stock Exchange Timing: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Frankfurt Stock Exchange: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
1.86% of people who visit Frankfurt include Frankfurt Stock Exchange in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
30% of people start their Frankfurt Stock Exchange visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Frankfurt Stock Exchange
55% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Frankfurt Stock Exchange
People normally club together Alte Oper and Zeil Shopping Street while planning their visit to Frankfurt Stock Exchange.
Frankfurt Stock Exchange Reviews & Ratings
Guten Tag, My partner June and I will be visiting Frankfurt in early December 2019 and would like to visit Frankfurt Stock Exchange. Can you please inform me how I can book a visit/tour? Thank you!, JamesAnswer Report Abuse
The Frankfurt Stock Exchange is under reconstruction according to the official website and will reopen only in 2020. I suppose you have to book a visit at the stock exchange visitor center. You can get more information by calling the visitor center on 49-(0) 69-2 11-1 15 15.Report Abuse