Frankfurt Stock ExchangeCurrently Closed
- Address: Boersenplatz 4, 60485 Frankfurt, Hesse, Germany (Bockenheim)
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: 49-692110
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Landmark, Historical Site, Architecture
Set in a historic building from the 19th century, with the Bear and the Bull statues in front, the 400-year old Deutsche Börse, the Frankfurt Stock Exchange, welcomes interested visitors and offers a glimpse into its daily business. You can take part in guided tours and then watch the bustling trading floor of the third largest trading exchange in the world. Being one of the most famous spot in Frankfurt, the place is well connected with the local transport. Local cabs and buses are available from anywhere of the city to reach the place.
- Visitors will be required an official photo ID.
- Parking facility available.
- Don’t forget to make reservations at least one day in advance.
- Zarges– Burger
- Walden– Pizza
- Cafe & Bar Celona– Coffee and Cocktails
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Frankfurt before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Frankfurt and book an accommodation of your choice.
2.39% of people who visit Frankfurt include Frankfurt Stock Exchange in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
30% of people start their Frankfurt Stock Exchange visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Frankfurt Stock Exchange
55% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Frankfurt Stock Exchange