Mainkai StreetCurrently Open
- Address: Frankfurt, Hesse, Germany Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Walking Area, Entertainment, Flea Market
Looking for a romantic, serene walkway in the busy city of Frankfurt? What better than a street that offers a great view of the city lights, a river flowing on the side and a grass where you can simply walk or relax! Grab some beers, a blanket and head out for a peaceful evening. If you are lucky, there are is a flea market exhibit where you can shop!
Also, visit nearby attractions which are covered in Frankfurt itinerary 7 days.
How to Reach Mainkai Street
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Frankfurt before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Frankfurt and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Mainkai Street Address: Frankfurt, Hesse, Germany
- Mainkai Street Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Mainkai Street(preferred time): 04:00 pm - 07:00 pm
- Time required to visit Mainkai Street: 01:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
4.65% of people who visit Frankfurt include Mainkai Street in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
41.27% of people start their Mainkai Street visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Mainkai Street
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mainkai Street
People normally club together Kiliansbrunnen and Romer Pils Brunnen while planning their visit to Mainkai Street.