- Address: Bruckenstrasse 3 - 7, D 60594 Frankfurt am Main, Frankfurt, 60594, Germany
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: 49-6921230141
- Ticket Price: 18 EUR
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Flea Market, Market, Street Market, Architecture , Specialty Museums, Social, Arts, Landmarks
Take a walk along the river Main, is lined on both sides by some of best museums in the country, among them the superb Ikon museum and the fine art Stadel Museum.You can buy a Museumsufer discount ticket at the first museum you visit. There is a Saturday morning flea market here as well. The Museum recognized exhibitions and events on the issues of social integration and exclusion, status and power as well as concepts like nature and culture are also explored. This is one of the must visit places in Frankfurt.
German Architecture Museum, Film Museum, And the Sculpture museum called Liebighaus are just some of the many museums that are a part of the Museum Embankment.
Also, visit nearby attractions which are covered in Frankfurt itinerary 5 days.
- People of all age groups can enjoy here.
- Each museum has a separate opening and closing time- The timings which are mostly prevalent are given.
- Single Ticket : 18 Euros
- Family card (2 adults and children/grandchildren under 18 years): 28 Euros.
- Concessionary Ticket: 10 Euros
- Free entry for school student.
- Schweizer Platz
- InterContinental Frankfurt
- Memphis Hotel
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Frankfurt before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Frankfurt and book an accommodation of your choice.
56.63% of people who visit Frankfurt include Museumsufer in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
33.43% of people start their Museumsufer visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Museumsufer
54.78% of people prefer walking in order to reach Museumsufer