St Bartholomews CathedralCurrently Closed
- Address: Domplatz 1, 60311 Frankfurt, Germany
- Timings: 09:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: 49-69297032
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Tower, Architecture , Cathedral
The Gothic St. Bartholomew’s Cathedral, erected in the 14th and 15th century, is one of the oldest and most important churches in Frankfurt. You can visit a museum, set in the medieval cloister that shows exhibits from the cathedral’s treasury. The Catholic Dome Saint Bartholomew belongs to the time of the German Emperors. The tower, which stands at 310 feet, offers a magnificent view over the surrounding areas. From April to October, it is possible to climb the tower. Though, if you believe in your deity and being a proud Christian, it can be a good experience for you.
Also, visit nearby attractions which are covered in Frankfurt itinerary 3 days.
- Church tower only open in summer.
- Check website for current schedules.
- If you visit at peak hours, you may have to wait.
- Roemer Station
- Cucinadelle Grazie– Italian food
- FischFranke– Seafood
- ZumStorch Am Dom– European cuisine
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Frankfurt before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Frankfurt and book an accommodation of your choice.
36.22% of people who visit Frankfurt include St Bartholomews Cathedral in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
57.35% of people start their St Bartholomews Cathedral visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see St Bartholomews Cathedral
76.38% of people prefer walking in order to reach St Bartholomews Cathedral