The Old Town Of HochstCurrently Open
- Address: Old Town Hoechst, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, Park, Castle, Family And Kids
The Old Town Of Hochst - Review
Take a walk through Frankfurt’s neighborhood “Hochst”, located in the west of the city, set on the banks of the river Main, you’ll find a beautiful Old Town filled with timber-framed houses, city gates, towers, and winding medieval streets. Highlights of the Höchst district are the Höchst Castle, which was the former residence of the archbishop of Mainz, and the Baroque Bolongaro Palace with its royal park. Visitors are suggested to visit the place in June and July in order to explore the real charm of place. It's a romantic place for outdoor dining and drinking.
The Old Town Of Hochst Information
- There is a boat docked cafe nearby.
- Entry charges will apply for the museums and houses within Hoechst.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Don’t miss the annual “Castle Festival” with music and special events.
- Check website for current schedules.
How To reach The Old Town Of Hochst by Public Transport
Restaurants Near The Old Town Of Hochst
- Villa Leonhardi– Pasta
- Salvatores Pizza– Pizza
- Starbucks– Muffins and Coffee
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Frankfurt before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Frankfurt and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting The Old Town Of Hochst
4.3% of people who visit Frankfurt include The Old Town Of Hochst in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
37.5% of people start their The Old Town Of Hochst visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see The Old Town Of Hochst
92.62% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Old Town Of Hochst