Glacier Hot Pools172 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Cron St, Franz Josef Glacier 7886, New Zealand
- Timings: 11:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +64-37520099
- Ticket Price: 20 NZD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Leisure, Nature, Orphanage
Apart from natural hiking tracks, another attraction that makes this glacier so popular is the Glacier hot pool. Nestled along the rugged West Coast, with lush rainforest surrounding it, this pool is a perfect treat for nature lovers. The entire natural scenic beauty adds up to its tranquil beauty and makes it a perfect destination to unwind yourself and experience a pure state of relaxation.
Take a plunge into the warm water of this pool to put your tired muscles in rest and let your body enjoy the warmth of the ambience.
Glacier Hot Pools Travel Tips
- Children are welcomed in the pool but needs to be supervised by an adult.
- Alcohol is strictly prohibited near the pool.
- The entire venue is smoke free zone.
- You can bring your own towel or swimwear.
- Lockers are available on rent to store your valuable things.
Entrance Ticket Details For Glacier Hot Pools
- Basic Entry Fee: $20NZD
- Basic price for the pools starts from $27 NZD.
- For the private pool sessions and spa sessions, check the official website.
Glacier Hot Pools Hours
- Last Entry is 8:00pm.
- Duration of staying in the main pool: 90 minutes
- For private pool session: 45minutes
How to Reach Glacier Hot Pools
- Nearby Bus Station: Franz Josef 58 On Cron Motel.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Franz Josef Glacier before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Franz Josef Glacier and book an accommodation of your choice.
24.54% of people who visit Franz Josef Glacier include Glacier Hot Pools in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
41.94% of people start their Glacier Hot Pools visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Glacier Hot Pools
73.33% of people prefer walking in order to reach Glacier Hot Pools