Glacier Hot PoolsCurrently Closed
- Address: Cron St, Franz Josef Glacier 7886, New Zealand
- Timings: 11:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +64-37520099
- Ticket Price: 20 NZD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Leisure, Nature, Orphanage
Glacier Hot Pools - Review
Apart from natural hiking tracks, another attraction that makes this glacier so popular is the Glacier hot pool. Nestled along the rugged West Coast, with lush rainforest surrounding it, this pool is a perfect treat for nature lovers. The entire natural scenic beauty adds up to its tranquil beauty and makes it a perfect destination to unwind yourself and experience a pure state of relaxation.
Take a plunge into the warm water of this pool to put your tired muscles in rest and let your body enjoy the warmth of the ambience.
Glacier Hot Pools Information
- Children are welcomed in the pool but needs to be supervised by an adult.
- Alcohol is strictly prohibited near the pool.
- The entire venue is smoke free zone.
- You can bring your own towel or swimwear.
- Lockers are available on rent to store your valuable things.
Glacier Hot Pools Ticket Prices
- Basic Entry Fee: $20NZD
- Basic price for the pools starts from $27 NZD.
- For the private pool sessions and spa sessions, check the official website.
Glacier Hot Pools Opening and Closing Hours
- Last Entry is 8:00pm.
- Duration of staying in the main pool: 90 minutes
- For private pool session: 45minutes
How To reach Glacier Hot Pools by Public Transport
- Nearby Bus Station: Franz Josef 58 On Cron Motel.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Franz Josef Glacier before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Franz Josef Glacier and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Glacier Hot Pools
95% of people who visit Franz Josef Glacier include Glacier Hot Pools in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
40.85% of people start their Glacier Hot Pools visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Glacier Hot Pools
56.17% of people prefer walking in order to reach Glacier Hot Pools
Glacier Hot Pools Map
Glacier Hot Pools Trips
1 View19 Days 18 Nights19 Day Trip to Franz Josef Glacier, Greymouth, WanBy: Guest UserCity: Fiordland National Park, Mount Cook, Aoraki Mount Cook Village, Milford Sound, Franz Josef Glacier, Wanaka, Greymouth
Glacier Hot Pools, Franz Josef Glacier Reviews
Very clean, beautiful scenery, and lots of room. We arrived when it opened (11am). The pools are beautiful. 3 different pools set to 36° 38° 40°. Gorgeous landscaping around everything, with ferns hanging over some parts providing some extra protection from rain or sunshine. There are a lot of little nooks for small groups to sit in relative privacy. The changing rooms are nice and well kept. We thought it was just a little too expensive ($28pp) but it was still worth it. I'd recommend if you can dedicate a few hours of time to really soak.
Best hot tubs. They have screen covers over them so you don't get to burned by the sun. 40, 38, 36 degree pools. If you are local there is a discount. Very tropical. Nice soothing sounds. Clean.
Decided not to use the facilities! This place looked really nice and just before we went in, looked at the information provided. The pools are heated by a boiler therefore not natural or thermal pools. We can visit those anywhere and can do it for a lot less than this place charges in a high tourist area. Obviously cannot comment on the actual use of the facilities or an experience of using them either.
The best, this is the best hot pools I have been in very nice three different heated pools nice surroundings, they have lockers $2.00. Their is also a coffee shop their. Well worth a vist.
Had a fun time here with my family, the pools were clean and the facilities maintained. A bit pricey, but was on holiday. Very relaxing after a day hiking the glaciers.
All QuestionsGlacier hot pools
- Seattle Chinese Alliance Church
- Last Supper Club
- Life Learning Center
- New Hope United Presbyterian Church
- Queen Anne Lutheran Church
- Ocean Alexander Yacht Sales
- Liberation Ucc
- Fairview Marina
- Elevated Transportation Co.
- Cascade Trade Association
- Federal Office Building
- Cornish Playhouse At Seattle Center
- Tony Taj
- Lunde Marine Electronics
- Quantum Sails