How to Reach Fraser Island, Australia
The Easiest Way to Reach Fraser Island
- By Air: Light aircraft services are run by Chartered operators and often land on the Coast of Fraser Island. You can also fly down to Sydney or Brisbane, drive down to the River Heads and then take a ferry to reach the Island.
- By Boat: Ferries are the only way to get into the city. Fraser venture and Fraser Island ferry service has frequent ferries to the island from the Rainbow beach and Riverheads to Wanggoolba creek. The ferries also transport your cars and vehicles across the coasts.
- By Bus: Tour buses are operated by several agencies and they take you to the major sightseeing places in the island.
- By Car: Driving is the best way to get to most of the places to see in Fraser island. You can rent a car at one of the tour companies in the island easily. If you are bringing a vehicle from the mainland Australia, then you need a permit to drive it around.
Are you looking for a Fraser Island travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Cities Near Fraser Island
- How to reach Hervey Bay
- How to reach Lady Elliot Island
- How to reach Fortitude Valley
- How to reach Brisbane
- How to reach South Stradbroke
- How to reach Coomera
- How to reach Paradise Point
- How to reach Coombabah
- How to reach Oxenford
- How to reach Sydney
- How to reach Melbourne
- How to reach Adelaide
- How to reach Geelong
- How to reach Perth
- How to reach Surfers Paradise