Are you looking for what to do in Fraser Island?
PLACES TO SEE
- Lake MacKenzie: A freshwater lake with crystal clear waters, and an important tourist attraction of the island.
- Coloured Sands: Also known as pinnacles, these are the sandstone cliffs in various hues of red.
- Lake Wabby: A green coloured lake with a sand dune usurping upon the water body. This beautiful lake, which is about 30min walk from the beach is a must-visit place on your itinerary planners.
- Indian Head: A rock formation on the Northern part of beach, which provides a great view to see turtles, dolphins and other marine species.
- Champagne Pools: Rock pools located near the Indian head, providing a safe area to bathe in sea water.
Before visiting Fraser Island, you can get your queries resolved at Hervey Bay and Maryborough / Fraser Island Tourist Information Centres at Marybourough.
- Drop Bear Adventures - Day Tour: Get around the island in a traditional Australian 4WD with an experienced tour guide. 5 Williams Ave, Fraser Island, Queensland 4581, Australia.
- Fraser Explorer Tours: One and two day off-roading tours in Fraser Island. 1 Eastern Street | Eurong, Fraser Island, Queensland 4655, Australia.
- Nomads Fraser Island Tours - Day Tours: Experienced travel guides take you through the pristine beaches and captivating rainforests of the island. Eurong Beach Resort, Eurong Beach road, Fraser Island, Queensland 4581, Australia.
- Australian Sunset Safaris Day Tours: Multi day bus tours of Islands of Queensland, Great Barrier Reef and other places to visit around. 101 Eurong Resort, Fraser Island, Queensland QLD 4581, Australia.
- Sunrover Tours: Two day tour of the island with a friendly guide. 1 Eversleigh Rd., Fraser Island, Queensland 4020, Australia.
Below we have a list of things to do in Fraser Island and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Fraser Island getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Fraser Island with confidence.