Hyla Park Nature Preserve69 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Fredericton, NB E3A 3V5, Canada Map
- Phone: +1-5064572398
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Trail, Park, Family And Kids, Nature
Covering an area of 8 hectares, the Hyla Park Nature Preserve can offer you an environment that is naturally gorgeous and soothing. It is not only greenery that is responsible for the charming appearance of the park but many ponds and wetlands also contribute to the beautification. The park is a secure residence for many types of toads and frogs. The gray tree frog is one of the frogs that can be spotted here easily. You can also see many types of plants and shrubberies in the nearby woods and trail areas. To feel filled with happiness and fun with loved ones, you can certainly plan a journey to this spot.
How to Reach Hyla Park Nature Preserve
- Bus 14 to stop - 180 Greenwood
- Hyla Park Nature Preserve Address: Fredericton, NB E3A 3V5, Canada
- Hyla Park Nature Preserve Contact Number: +1-5064572398
- Time required to visit Hyla Park Nature Preserve: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
33.82% of people who visit Fredericton include Hyla Park Nature Preserve in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
33.33% of people start their Hyla Park Nature Preserve visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Hyla Park Nature Preserve
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hyla Park Nature Preserve
People normally club together Old Government House and Odell Park while planning their visit to Hyla Park Nature Preserve.