Barbary BeachCurrently Open
- Address: Freeport, Grand Bahama Island, Bahamas
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Tags: Beach, Entertainment, Family And Kids
Barbary Beach - Review
If you want a stretch of beautiful beach to yourself, visit Barbary Beach. It is often touted as the most beautiful beach in the Bahamas. While that may remain a point of debate, Barbary Beach is definitely the most untouched of spots. It is a good blend of rocky and sandy sections that are open for exploration. The smooth white sand beach has seen very little by way of development.
You can visit the beach with a tour company that offers diving, snorkelling or horseback riding tours. Locals often use Barbary Beach for weddings and on other special occasions.
Barbary Beach Information
- Entry is free.
- It is not safe to wander alone on Barbary Beach after dark. Cases of robberies have been reported recently.
- It is recommended to visit the beach in a large group.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Freeport before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Freeport and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Barbary Beach
59.47% of people who visit Freeport include Barbary Beach in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
33.52% of people start their Barbary Beach visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Barbary Beach
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Barbary Beach
Barbary Beach Map
Barbary Beach Trips
Barbary Beach, Freeport Reviews
All QuestionsBarbary beach
- Manchester Train Station
- Art 'n' Soul Tattoo Studio
- Methodist Central Buildings
- William Hill
- Technical Drawing Supplies
- Grand Dame Theatre Company
- Francis Price Home Furnishings
- Hulme Park
- Highfield Country Park
- C & R Testing
- Manchester Airport T3
- Ritz Nightclub
- Gorton Sports & Social Club