Calabash Eco AdventuresCurrently Open
- Address: Freeport F40365, Grand Bahama Island, Bahamas
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-2427271974
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 06:00 Hrs
- Tags: Tour, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Adventure, Water Sport
Calabash Eco Adventures - Review
Want to experience the Bahamas inside and out? Get in touch with Calabash Eco Adventures. They will take you on enlightening and adventurous tours across the Grand Bahama Island. Their unique excursions offer you the opportunity to tread on secluded and untouched territories of the island.
You get to mix and mingle with the locals and experience the Bahamian culture first hand. Be it deep diving, snorkelling, biking, hiking or water sports, Calabash Eco Adventures is your one stop shop for everything.
- A well guided kayaking & snorkelling experience for the young and the not so young, the pros and the amateurs. Kayak to the snorkelling spot where you will be taken through a guided snorkelling tour of about an hour and a half. The entire experience will be for around 6 hours and includes lunch, pick up and drop service.
- Calabash offer sightseeing tours of Freeport, West End and East End. These last for around 5 – 6 hours during which you learn about the amazing history and geography of this magnificent island. A favourite happens to be the ‘Inland Blue Hole Adventure’, a tour of the deepest and bluest sinkholes in the world.
- Another fun way of exploring this archipelago is on a ‘Bike and Snorkel Adventure’. This tour includes some breath taking panoramic views of the West End.
- The Grand Bahama Island is home to some very rare and beautiful bird species such as Pine Warblers, Zenaida Doves, Cuban Emerald, Bahama Yellow Throats, Loggerhead Kingbird, Olive Caps and so many more. Calabash Eco Adventures offers full day and half day bird watching excursions.
With the beautiful landscape and the certified team at Calabash, there really is very little room for disappointment.
Calabash Eco Adventures Information
- Most of the Calabash tour packages include a pick up and drop facility from your hotels and cruise ships.
- The tours take place in outdoor natural settings. In case you have special dietary or medical requirements, prepare for them beforehand.
- Carry your swimming gear, towels etc. Sun block lotions and comfortable footwear is a must.
Calabash Eco Adventures Ticket Prices
- Price varies from package to package.
Calabash Eco Adventures Hours
- Pick up timing will be decided based on the chosen adventure package.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Freeport before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Freeport and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Calabash Eco Adventures
50.29% of people who visit Freeport include Calabash Eco Adventures in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
57.14% of people start their Calabash Eco Adventures visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 6 Hrs to see Calabash Eco Adventures
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Calabash Eco Adventures
Calabash Eco Adventures Trips
Calabash Eco Adventures, Freeport Reviews
Calabash Eco Adventures Tour Reviews
Mr. Shamie Rolle knew his stuff and his Calabash Adventures were real adventures. Shamie showed us stunning land/seascapes that other tourists rarely see. He led us on exhilarating activities (biking, diving, and kayaking). Shamie told us about the past 100 years of Bahamian society as we biked and strolled through West End. He taught us about the ecology of the Bahamas and how the islands and its inhabitants evolved. We came away with an appreciation of the strength and endurance of Bahamians and an understanding of its unique ecosystems. Our Calabash adventures were reasonably priced, the transportation was comfortable and clean, and Shamie was knowledgeable, prepared, and polite. We visit Freeport often and call him every year for a new (sometimes even the same) adventure. Bonnie (Richmond, VA)
All QuestionsCalabash eco adventures
We went on a snorkel and kayak trip on June 27: 2018 I would like to purchase the picturesAnswer Report Abuse
If you have got your pictures clicked at Calabash Eco Adventures, you can contact them on 1-2427271974 and provide information about your trip. If they have pictures in their collection, you can purchase them.Report Abuse