How to Reach Freeport
- By Air: A number of flights to Freeport are available from Miami and Fort Lauderdale on a daily basis. American Eagle, Continental Connection, Bahamasair and Spirit Airlines service this route.
- By Boat: Freeport is accessible via ferry rides and cruise ships that depart from Port Everglades in Fort Lauderdale. A rather economical option is to take the Bahamas Celebration Cruise ship to Grand Bahamas. Bigger and more luxurious cruise lines are also available.
- By Bus: Freeport has a number of tours bus services which provide guided excursions around the city and provide information about their history and development.
- By Taxi: You will easily find taxis at all popular tourist spots.
- By Car: Car rental is a common option to explore Freeport on your own.