How to Reach Freeport
- By Air: A number of flights to Freeport are available from Miami and Fort Lauderdale on a daily basis. American Eagle, Continental Connection, Bahamasair and Spirit Airlines service this route.
- By Boat: Freeport is accessible via ferry rides and cruise ships that depart from Port Everglades in Fort Lauderdale. A rather economical option is to take the Bahamas Celebration Cruise ship to Grand Bahamas. Bigger and more luxurious cruise lines are also available.
- By Bus: Freeport has a number of tours bus services which provide guided excursions around the city and provide information about their history and development.
- By Taxi: You will easily find taxis at all popular tourist spots.
- By Car: Car rental is a common option to explore Freeport on your own.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Freeport. The most preferred mode of transport in Freeport is Working from Home.
Average distance: 4.83 km Average time: 10 min
Car 50%Driving 10 min Overall average time for 4.83 kms 10 min