Pinetree StablesCurrently Open
- Address: N. Beachway Dr., Freeport, Grand Bahama Island, Bahamas Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-2426022122
- Ticket Price: 165 BSD
- Tags: Family And Kids
Discover the beauty of the Bahamas on an ecological horseback guided tour. The trail takes you from the Stables into the sea (literally), as you make your way through the winding pathways of the rare and endangered Pine Forest, crossing the Castle, Hardwood Coppice and the Dunes.
During the ride, your guide will fill you in on the history of Freport and its native population. You will also get a chance to learn about those wise and beautiful horses. If you love and appreciate the beauty of nature and animals, this one is for you.
The owners Linda and Chris are animal lovers and genuinely warm and friendly people. Pinetree Stables also happens to be a horse, dog and cat rescue shelter. Pinetree Stables prides itself on raising its horses using the humane and dignified Parelli Natural Horsemanship techniques that respect the natural behaviour of horses.
Pinetree Stables Travel Tips
- It is essential to make a reservation beforehand.
- Wear comfortable sports shoes and long pants for your horse ride.
- Children under the age of 8 are not allowed on the horses.
- The ride and stable visit might not be suitable for people with allergies.
- Don’t forget the sun block lotion.
Entrance Ticket Details For Pinetree Stables
- The ticket price includes shuttle services from your hotel and/or cruise ship.
Pinetree Stables Hours
- The ride takes about 2 hours.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Freeport before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Freeport and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Pinetree Stables Address: N. Beachway Dr., Freeport, Grand Bahama Island, Bahamas
- Pinetree Stables Contact Number: +1-2426022122
- Pinetree Stables Timing: 24-hrs
- Pinetree Stables Price: 165 BSD
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
45.41% of people who visit Freeport include Pinetree Stables in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
60.71% of people start their Pinetree Stables visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Pinetree Stables
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Pinetree Stables
People normally club together Unexso and Casino At The Radisson Grand Lucayan while planning their visit to Pinetree Stables.