Port Lucaya MarinaCurrently Open
- Address: Bell Channel Bay, Freeport, Bahamas
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-2423739090
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Island, Safari, Family And Kids, Water Sport, Boating
Port Lucaya Marina - Review
Port Lucaya Marina is the waterway entrance into the Grand Bahama Island. It is named after the original inhabitants of the island, the Lucaya Indians.
The Marina is an exciting place to be in. It is the centre of activity with the Port Lucaya Marketplace nearby and the Vegas style Treasure Bay casino at the Grand Bahama. At the marketplace you will be spoiled for choices to eat, drink, shop and mingle day and night. The Count Basie Square offers some fabulous local music and entertainment throughout the week.
Ferries coming in from Miami also dock at this Marina. If you are planning to bring your boat to the Marina or charter a private one locally, you will be offered wonderful discounted rates all year round. Sailing vessels up to 190 feet in length can be docked here. The Marina has a high quality, fully serviced 106 berth facility. You will be offered concierge services, laundry, cleaning and free wireless service.
It is a wonderful place to watch the sunrise and sunset.
Port Lucaya Marina Information
- Check out some of the tour and travel companies located in the area.
Port Lucaya Marina Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
How To reach Port Lucaya Marina by Public Transport
- Public ferry services: Pelican Bay hotel to Taino Beach Resort, Grand Bahama Yacht Club.
Restaurants Near Port Lucaya Marina
- Flying Fish Modern Seafood
- Mediterranean Restaurant and Bar
- Willy Broadleaf
- Churchill’s Chop House and Bar
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Freeport before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Freeport and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Port Lucaya Marina
48.6% of people who visit Freeport include Port Lucaya Marina in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
40.23% of people start their Port Lucaya Marina visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Port Lucaya Marina
92.33% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Port Lucaya Marina
Port Lucaya Marina Map
Port Lucaya Marina Trips
Port Lucaya Marina, Freeport Reviews
Love port lucaya!
The only place to stay when visiting Grand Bahama Island. Port Lucaya is the real deal.
come and see for your self:)
All QuestionsPort lucaya marina
- First United Methodist Church Pasto
- Open Door House Of Praise
- Maven Makeup Professionals
- Faith Temple United Pentecostal
- Beaver Lake
- Grace Community Baptist Church
- Paradise Baptist Church
- Holy Ghost Church
- Salem Ucc Church
- Our Lady Queen Of Peace
- West End Fair Association
- Assembly Of God Church
- Harrodsburg United Methodist Church
- Tim Scholfield
- Don McLain