Sierra Leone National Museum35 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Siaka Stevens St, Freetown, Sierra Leone Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids
The Sierra Leone National Museum is a place of interest in the Freetown, Sierra Leone that you can visit with your friends and family. The nation was under the British rule for many years and became an independent country in the year 1961. This museum carries many important things explaining those old days. This museum is not that large, but its exhibits are truly good. A good collection of bored stones and an array of relics are the most important exhibits of this place. To learn about the country and its heritage, you can visit this interesting museum.
How to Reach Sierra Leone National Museum
- Rented car/taxi
- Sierra Leone National Museum Address: Siaka Stevens St, Freetown, Sierra Leone
- Sierra Leone National Museum Timing: 24-hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
Sierra Leone National Museum Reviews & Ratings
a) cost of entry to the Sierra Leone museum b) how many guests visit annually? c) how do they market themselves? d) who are the target audience for the museum? e) the Sierra Leone museum is what type of tourism?Answer Report Abuse