Duyfken 1606 ReplicaCurrently Closed
- Address: Behind Little Creatures, 40 Mews Road, Fremantle Fishing Boat Harbour, Australia
- Timings: 11:00 am - 03:00 pm Details
- Phone: 0427-160606
- Ticket Price: 10 AUD
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Boating
A brilliant replica of the first European ship to reach Australian shores, the Dufyken is a popular tourist attraction for curious visitors. Learn about the incredible voyages undertaken by the Duyfken, the harsh conditions endured onboard and the simple technology of the time. The guided tours are informative and extensive. You can also choose to sail on the replica by booking in advance, only limited seats are available.
Entrance Ticket Details For Duyfken 1606 Replica
- Child Pass 5 AUD; Family Pass 25 AUD.
- Ticket price for sailing on the Dufyken is 150 AUD for adults and 95 AUD for children.
How to Reach Duyfken 1606 Replica
- The Blue Fremantle CAT Bus departs Fremantle Station every 10 mins for free. Stop 17 will take you to Harbour.
- Fremantle Train Station is located only a short walk of about 15 mins (1.2 km) away fromHarbour. Bus frequency is good.
- Kailis Fish Market Cafe
- Joes Fish Shack
- Char Char Bull
- Little Creatures
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Fremantle before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Fremantle and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Fremantle include Duyfken 1606 Replica in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
69.51% of people start their Duyfken 1606 Replica visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Duyfken 1606 Replica
50.67% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Duyfken 1606 Replica