Fremantle Fishing Harbor, Fremantle
About Fremantle Fishing Harbor, Fremantle
Fremantle Fishing Harbor, Fremantle - Address, Phone Number
Address: South Fremantle WA 6162, Australia
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 17.9K times in trip plans
Waterfront, Walking Area, Food And Drinks, Family And Kids, Boating, Harbour
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The fishing harbor is great for a day out. IT has a variety of things to do like high speed jet rides, charter sailing rides, the maritime museum and many options of restaurants. Located in the heart of Fremantle, the harbor is home to more than 400 boats and is the fun centre of Fremantle, surrounded by many bars and eateries.
How To reach Fremantle Fishing Harbor by Public Transport
- The Blue Fremantle CAT Bus departs Fremantle Station every 10 mins for free. Stop 17 will take you to Harbour.
- Fremantle Train Station is located only a short walk of about 15 mins (1.2 km) away from Harbour.
- Bus frequency is good.
Restaurants Near Fremantle Fishing Harbor
- Kailis Fish Market Cafe
- Joes Fish Shack
- Char Char Bull
- Little Creatures
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Fremantle before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Fremantle and book an accommodation of your choice.
Fremantle Fishing Harbor, Fremantle Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Mussel Bar
- Maya Indian Restaurant
- Joy Kitchen
- Rottnest Island
- 44 Mews Rd
- 43 Pakenham St
- South Terrace
- Harbour Village Apptments
- Market Street
- Pinnacle Rocks
- Fremantle Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Fremantle
- What to See in 48 Hours in Fremantle
- What to See in 72 Hours in Fremantle
- How to Spend 5 Days in Fremantle
- How to Spend 6 Days in Fremantle
- How to Spend 7 Days in Fremantle