How to Reach Fremantle
The Easiest Way to Reach Fremantle
- There are a few shuttles, and the Transperth bus system, that will get you from Perth to Fremantle, as well as regular trains.
- You could also rent a car or arrive by ship.
- Once in Fremantle the CAT bus service will get you around, the buses are very distinctive being coloured orange. They offer a free service around the CBD and leave frequently from outside the Fremantle railway station; they do not operate on public holidays.
- There are also an abundance of well signposted cycle paths, by which to explore the region.
Modes of Transportation in Fremantle
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Fremantle. The most preferred mode of transport in Fremantle is Car.
Average distance: 21.93 km Average time: 38.97 min
Car 62.69%Driving 35.6 min Walking 0.36 min Waiting 0.12 min Overall average time for 24.46 kms 36.07 min
Train/Metro 8.96%Train 28.17 min Waiting 7.33 min Bus 5.67 min Walking 5.33 min Other 5.33 min Overall average time for 31.5 kms 51.83 min
Bike 1.49%Bike 25 min Overall average time for 6.6 kms 25 min
Walking 11.94%Walking 30.38 min Train 5.75 min Bus 3.63 min Waiting 3.25 min Driving 2.5 min Overall average time for 8.44 kms 45.5 min
Bus/Trolleybus 5.97%Bus 22.5 min Waiting 8.75 min Walking 4.25 min Bike 3.75 min Other 1.25 min Overall average time for 11.75 kms 40.5 min
- Other Cities on Triphobo
- How To Reach South Stradbroke
- How To Reach Broadbeach
- How To Reach Springbrook
- How To Reach Currumbin
- How To Reach Airlie Beach
- How To Reach Carrara
- How To Reach Penneshaw
- How To Reach Cessnock
- How To Reach Main Beach
- How To Reach Margaret River
- Cities Near Fremantle
- How To Reach Sydney
- How To Reach Melbourne
- How To Reach Adelaide
- How To Reach Geelong
- How To Reach Perth
- How To Reach Surfers Paradise
- How To Reach Gold Coast
- How To Reach Byron Bay
- How To Reach Exmouth
- How To Reach Hervey Bay