Kings SquareCurrently Open
- Address: Adelaide Street, Fremantle WA 6160, Australia
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Walking Area, Square, Family And Kids, Neighborhoods
Kings Square is the cultural epicenter of Fremantle. Host to man interesting events and activities, there are a number of interesting sights surrounding the square. The main attractions at the square include the life-size chess board, Hughie Statue, Tom Edwards Memorial and John Curtin Artwork. Do catch one of the group activities that happens on the square like drum circles or yoga.
Kings Square Travel Tips
- There are interesting games like Ping-Pong that can be played at Kings Squre.
- A number of art and music festivals take place at the square.
How to Reach Kings Square
- The closest bus stops are Market Street befor High St, South Terrace after High Street.
- Zapatas Mexican
- Maya Indian Restaurant
- Healthy Byte
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Fremantle before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Fremantle and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Fremantle include Kings Square in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
35.37% of people start their Kings Square visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Kings Square
54.66% of people prefer walking in order to reach Kings Square