Kings SquareCurrently Open
- Address: Adelaide Street, Fremantle WA 6160, Australia
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Walking Area, Square, Family And Kids, Neighborhoods
Kings Square is the cultural epicenter of Fremantle. Host to man interesting events and activities, there are a number of interesting sights surrounding the square. The main attractions at the square include the life-size chess board, Hughie Statue, Tom Edwards Memorial and John Curtin Artwork. Do catch one of the group activities that happens on the square like drum circles or yoga.
- There are interesting games like Ping-Pong that can be played at Kings Squre.
- A number of art and music festivals take place at the square.
- The closest bus stops are Market Street befor High St, South Terrace after High Street.
- Zapatas Mexican
- Maya Indian Restaurant
- Healthy Byte
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Fremantle before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Fremantle and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Fremantle include Kings Square in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
35.37% of people start their Kings Square visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Kings Square
54.66% of people prefer walking in order to reach Kings Square