South BeachCurrently Open
- Address: South Fremantle WA 6162, Australia
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Beach, Waterfront, Walking Area, Leisure, Family And Kids
South Beach - Review
South Beach has all the makings of a beautiful beach. The waters are crystal clear and blue, the beach has lovely white soft, fine sands and it is not very crowded.
The waters invite you to swim and surf in them and the pristine beach beckons you to lay on it for hours. A secret paradise for many, the beach is a perfect break from the busy city life.
South Beach Information
- One can walk down the beach to the O’connor’s memorial which is a good sight strategically placed in water.
- There are a number of cafes and restaurants on South Beach Terrace.
How To reach South Beach by Public Transport
- The South Beach train station is the closest to the beach.
- The Marine Terrace after Douro road bus stop is the closest to the bus station.
Restaurants Near South Beach
- Pickled Fig Cafe
- South Beach Cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Fremantle before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Fremantle and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting South Beach
95% of people who visit Fremantle include South Beach in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
39.38% of people start their South Beach visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see South Beach
92.94% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting South Beach
South Beach Map
South Beach Trips
South Beach, Fremantle Reviews
Absolutely loved this place. Home away from home. Great location close to beach cafes etc and can catch the CAT bus to Freo. The house was well equipped with everything you need and the fire was lit for our arrival. Will definitely go back .
All QuestionsSouth beach
- St James' Church, High Melton
- Garelochhead Jet Ski Services
- Garelochhead Church Of Scotland
- SSONE Nightclub
- Seamer Railway Station
- Forest Enterprise
- Berney Arms Railway Station
- English Heritage
- Berney Arms Windmill
- Park Lodge Shooting School
- Savoy Hill Publications
- Home & Away Transfer
- Wheal Rose Camping & Caravan Park
- Edinburgh International Climbing Arena