Western Australian Maritime Museum2740 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: Perth Cultural Centre, James Street, Perth WA 6000, Australia, Fremantle
- Timings: 09:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +618-94318334
- Ticket Price: 10 AUD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Specialty Museums
Located in a sail shaped building, the maritime museum is famous for its amazing displays of Australian maritime souvenirs and memorabilia. There are many boats on display including the famed Australia II, which one the American Cup. There are interactive displays and exhibits for kids that are great fun. Don’t miss the submarine tour that might just be the best part of this lovely museum.
Western Australian Maritime Museum Travel Tips
- Not very disabled friendly as there are stairs to climb up on the deck.
- WIFI Enabled.
Entrance Ticket Details For Western Australian Maritime Museum
- For children 3 AUD, Family 22 AUD, Concession 5 AUD.
- Reservations recommended.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Fremantle before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Fremantle and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Fremantle include Western Australian Maritime Museum in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
42.29% of people start their Western Australian Maritime Museum visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Western Australian Maritime Museum
70.88% of people prefer walking in order to reach Western Australian Maritime Museum