Events and Festivals in Fresno
There is always a good line-up of festivals and events in Fresno.
- The Rogue Festival held in the month of March, is a stimulating film festival modelled on the Canadian and North American Fringe Festivals. National as well national performers partake in this renowned film festival of Fresno.
- Swede Fest is another such film festival in Fresno.
- The Fresno County Blossom Trail is one event that draws visitors in the Spring months of February to May. This beautiful trail offers the most picturesque derive of the year in Fresno. Similarly, there is the Peach Blossom festival in the month of March.
- The Woodward Shakespeare Festival "Macbeth", held in the Woodward Park during December is a delightful reading festival, bets enjoyed by kids. During Christmas, the Fresno Christmas Tree Lane festival is a unique one that the locals await throughout the year.
Trip plans for Fresno
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Fresno
Events & Festivals in Cities Near Fresno
- Events & Festivals in Auberry
- Events & Festivals in Coarsegold
- Events & Festivals in Shaver Lake
- Events & Festivals in Visalia
- Events & Festivals in Oakhurst
- Events & Festivals in Bass Lake