How to Reach Fresno - The Easiest Way to Reach Fresno
HOW TO GET TO FRESNO
- By air: The Fresno/Yosemite International Airport is well-served by most large-scale carriers to the big cities of Denver, Dallas/Fort Worth, Las Vegas, San Francisco and Los Angeles.
- By train: There are six trains serving Fresno on the Amtrak’s San Joaquin route.
- By car: This is the most widely undertaken method to get to Fresno. Fresno lies at 3 hours from San Francisco, 3.5 hours from Los Angeles, and 5.5 hours from San Diego.
- By bus: Downtown Fresno is served by Greyhound.
HOW TO GET AROUND FRESNO
- By bus: Fresno Area Express is a modest bus system serving Fresno.
- By car: You can get around Fresno conveniently, if you have your own car.
- By bicycle: Fresno has a friendly bicycle community, given its recognition as the first town or city in the Central Valley to earn a Bronze Medal Designation from the League of American Bicyclists. There are cycling paths, but the city is developing them for better, wider ones.
- On foot: You can reach the popular points of interest in Fresno on foot.
Are you looking for a Fresno travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Fresno
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Fresno. The most preferred mode of transport in Fresno is Car.
Average distance: 17.85 km Average time: 24 min
Car 63.64%Driving 23.86 min Overall average time for 22.76 kms 23.86 min
Bike 9.09%Bike 28 min Overall average time for 10.46 kms 28 min
Walking 18.18%Walking 18.5 min Driving 2.5 min Bike 1.5 min Overall average time for 4.35 kms 22.5 min
How to Reach Fresno from Nearby Cities
|Clovis to Fresno||8.86 km||8 mins|
|Parkwood to Fresno||31.86 km||31 mins|
|Kerman to Fresno||31.97 km||31 mins|
|Madera to Fresno||34.18 km||34 mins|
|Oakhurst to Fresno||34.83 km||34 mins|
|Reedley to Fresno||36.75 km||36 mins|
|Corcoran to Fresno||42.77 km||42 mins|
|Mariposa to Fresno||46.19 km||46 mins|
|Yosemite national park to Fresno||66.79 km||1 hour 6 mins|
|Porterville to Fresno||91.85 km||1 hour 31 mins|
- How to reach Paso Robles
- How to reach San Luis Obispo
- How to reach Big Sur
- How to reach Pismo Beach
- How to reach San Jose
- How to reach Santa Cruz
- How to reach Death Valley National Park
- How to reach Oakland
- How to reach Sacramento
- How to reach Miami
- How to reach Los Angeles
- How to reach New York City
- How to reach Chicago
- How to reach Las Vegas
- How to reach San Francisco