How to Reach Fresno
HOW TO GET TO FRESNO
- By air: The Fresno/Yosemite International Airport is well-served by most large-scale carriers to the big cities of Denver, Dallas/Fort Worth, Las Vegas, San Francisco and Los Angeles.
- By train: There are six trains serving Fresno on the Amtrak’s San Joaquin route.
- By car: This is the most widely undertaken method to get to Fresno. Fresno lies at 3 hours from San Francisco, 3.5 hours from Los Angeles, and 5.5 hours from San Diego.
- By bus: Downtown Fresno is served by Greyhound.
HOW TO GET AROUND FRESNO
- By bus: Fresno Area Express is a modest bus system serving Fresno.
- By car: You can get around Fresno conveniently, if you have your own car.
- By bicycle: Fresno has a friendly bicycle community, given its recognition as the first town or city in the Central Valley to earn a Bronze Medal Designation from the League of American Bicyclists. There are cycling paths, but the city is developing them for better, wider ones.
- On foot: You can reach the popular points of interest in Fresno on foot.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Fresno. The most preferred mode of transport in Fresno is Car.
Average distance: 20.26 km Average time: 23.5 min
Car 72.73%Driving 24.63 min Overall average time for 23.94 kms 24.63 min
Bike 9.09%Bike 28 min Overall average time for 10.46 kms 28 min
Walking 9.09%Walking 7 min Bike 3 min Overall average time for 0.64 kms 10 min