Kearney Mansion MuseumCurrently Closed
- Address: 7160 W Kearney Blvd, Fresno, CA 93706, USA, 93706, United States
- Timings: 01:00 pm - 03:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-5594410862
- Fax: +1-5594411372
- Ticket Price: 5 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museum, Family And Kids, Social, Arts, Museums
Kearney Mansion Museum - Review
A historic museum located nearby the downtown Fresno And is situated in the lap of Kearney park, a commonly frequented park in the city. Surrounded by lush greenery and calm atmosphere, the park makes a perfect place for visitors to take a leisurely stroll or two. Standing proudly in the center of the park is the Kearney Mansion museum with its elaborately designed interiors and well maintained exteriors.Built in the French Renaissance style, the place comprises of two buildings decked with large well furnished bedrooms, and downstair parlors all bespeaking of the legacy of M Theo kearney. A good place to visit if you are interested in historical places and their designs.
Kearney Mansion Museum Information
- The second floor is inaccessible for disabled guests.
Kearney Mansion Museum Ticket Prices
- Adults: 5 USD
- Seniors (60+): 4 USD
- Students with ID (13-17): 4 USD
- Children (3-12): 3 USD
- Free for children under 3 and members.
- Parking Fee: 5 USD per vehicle.
- Per Student: 4 USD
- Per Adult Chaperone: 6 USD
- Free for one teacher per group of 20
- Christmas prices may vary.
Kearney Mansion Museum Opening and Closing Hours
- Tours begin at 1 PM.
- December: Saturday and Sunday - 1 pm, 2 pm and 3 Pm
- Timings are subject to change. Check the website before visits.
- Office: Tuesday to Friday - 9 am to 5 pm
How To reach Kearney Mansion Museum by Public Transport
- By Taxi
- By Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Fresno before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Fresno and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Kearney Mansion Museum
12.63% of people who visit Fresno include Kearney Mansion Museum in their plan
95% of people start their Kearney Mansion Museum visit around 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Kearney Mansion Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kearney Mansion Museum
Kearney Mansion Museum Map
Kearney Mansion Museum Trips
52 Views16 Days 15 Nights16 Day Trip to Seattle, Portland, Fresno from Grand-saconnexBy: Guest UserCity: Seattle, Portland, Fresno
Kearney Mansion Museum, Fresno Reviews
The tour was about an hour, which in my opinion is the perfect length of time, especially if you are bringing kids. Tickets were $6. The tour guide was very knowledgeable, funny, and engaging. I would take this tour again and again.
this tour was so terrible i cant believe i gave them money for a tour that lacked severely in structure, focus, and information. would be great if they could get a tour guide that isnt attention seeking and poorly informed. at one point he even asked us what came next because he wasn't sure. he wasn't joking either. save your money and time.
First time visiting the mansion. Been in the area over 25 years. The park is beautiful and the tour is well worth taking. Thank you Pinedale Senior Center.
The mansion is a great part of the Valleys history. Of the many historical sites I have visited in the Fresno area this by far has been the best. The tour guide Brittney made the visit so worth while. She made the mansion come to life. For sure 5 star all the way!!!!
Super cool love the history!
All QuestionsKearney mansion museum
- Berwick Bible Church
- Evansville United Methodist Church
- Emmanuel Bible Chapel
- Crispin Field
- McBride Memorial Library
- Richard Farmer Ezzyk
- Calvary United Methodist Church
- The Berwick Theater And Center For Community Arts
- Melons Nightclub
- Fowlersville United Methodist Church
- Holy Annunciation Orthodox
- Bethany United Methodist Church Prsng
- St Joseph Church
- First United Church Of Christ
- Good Time Golf