Kearney Mansion Museum, FresnoCurrently Closed
- Address: 7160 W Kearney Blvd, Fresno, CA 93706, USA, 93706, United States
- Timings: 01:00 pm - 03:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-5594410862
- Ticket Price: 5 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museum, Family And Kids, Social, Arts, Museums
About Kearney Mansion Museum, Fresno
A historic museum located nearby the downtown Fresno And is situated in the lap of Kearney park, a commonly frequented park in the city. Surrounded by lush greenery and calm atmosphere, the park makes a perfect place for visitors to take a leisurely stroll or two. Standing proudly in the center of the park is the Kearney Mansion museum with its elaborately designed interiors and well maintained exteriors.Built in the French Renaissance style, the place comprises of two buildings decked with large well furnished bedrooms, and downstair parlors all bespeaking of the legacy of M Theo kearney. A good place to visit if you are interested in historical places and their designs.
Kearney Mansion Museum Information
- The second floor is inaccessible for disabled guests.
Kearney Mansion Museum Ticket Prices
- Adults: 5 USD
- Seniors (60+): 4 USD
- Students with ID (13-17): 4 USD
- Children (3-12): 3 USD
- Free for children under 3 and members.
- Parking Fee: 5 USD per vehicle.
- Per Student: 4 USD
- Per Adult Chaperone: 6 USD
- Free for one teacher per group of 20
- Christmas prices may vary.
Kearney Mansion Museum Opening and Closing Hours
- Tours begin at 1 PM.
- December: Saturday and Sunday - 1 pm, 2 pm and 3 Pm
- Timings are subject to change. Check the website before visits.
- Office: Tuesday to Friday - 9 am to 5 pm
How To reach Kearney Mansion Museum by Public Transport
- By Taxi
- By Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Fresno before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Fresno and book an accommodation of your choice.
Kearney Mansion Museum, Fresno Reviews
First time visiting the mansion. Been in the area over 25 years. The park is beautiful and the tour is well worth taking. Thank you Pinedale Senior Center.
The mansion is a great part of the Valleys history. Of the many historical sites I have visited in the Fresno area this by far has been the best. The tour guide Brittney made the visit so worth while. She made the mansion come to life. For sure 5 star all the way!!!!
This house museum tells the fascinating history of visionary land developer, M.Theo Kearney, who saw potential in the San Joaquin Valley. The tour guide talked about the development of the raisin industry and life on Kearney Ranch. This tour is great for anyone interested in the history of Fresno County.
12/3/16 IT SAID TOURS 1pm, 2pm, 3pm AND IVE BEEN HERE SINCE 2PM. IT IS CURRENTLY 2:45PM. WHY ARENT I IN THE TOUR YET?
All QuestionsKearney mansion museum
- Attractions near Kearney Mansion Museum
- Regional Sports Complex
- Fresno Convention & Entertainment Center
- Roeding Park
- Arte Americas
- Roger Rocka's Dinner Theatre
- Christmas Tree Lane
- Saint John The Baptist Cathedral
- No Surrender The Ultimate Scenario Laser Tag
- Merced Parks & Recreation
- Downing Planetarium
- Fac Water Tower
- Todd Beamer Park
- Recently Added Point of Interest in Fresno
- United Airlines
- Yellow Express Cab Co.
- United States Government - Recruiting, Navy, Navy Recruiting, West Fresno Area
- Copa Cabana
- Linken Music
- William Saroyan Theater Fresno Convention & Entertainment Center
- Calvary Presbyterian Church
- Small Change Bass Club
- Emmanuel Lutheran Church
- Centro De Alabanza
- Bethel Temple Church Of God IN Christ