About Wineglass Bay Lookout, Freycinet
Overview of Wineglass Bay Lookout
Check out detailed information of Wineglass Bay Lookout which resides in the Freycinet. Wineglass Bay Lookout is often skipped on the visit, owing to the plethora of other prime attractions of Freycinet.
More about Freycinet
Create a customized plan for your visit using the Freycinet trip planner. You can use ready templates or start from scratch for the same.
Fine Accommodation options like Wineglass, Mayson and Beach Shack will meet your requirement of where to stay in Freycinet.
Book Wineglass Bay Lookout Tickets And Tours
Explore the gems of Freycinet with the best Freycinet tours! Check out the list of top Wineglass Bay Lookout tickets and tours today!
From Hobart: Wineglass Bay And Freycinet4 ReviewsDuration: 1 day
Wineglass Bay is nestled in the Freycinet National park on the east coast of Tasmania, voted amongst the top beaches in the world. This is an area rich in stunning landscapes, pink granite mountains, pristine water, white sandy beaches and wildlife.From USD 88.01 Per Person View Deal
Share your experience - Rate Wineglass Bay Lookout, Freycinet
Need to few walk and hike. But it's really worthy. The view can see all coles bay and wineglass bay. Although weather is not good when we went there. But the view still great!
Just stunning! Well worth the walk. Make sure you take water the trek up can take it out of you a little but there's plenty of spots to stop and catch your breath and the gorgeous view. Watch out for Wallabies hopping along beside the track we saw a couple really close up.
Chose Weds to head down - thinking it would be the quietest day of the week. Sadly enough, so did the park renovation team - the Lookout Track, beaches and the Hazard Route were all under repairs, which meant we only managed to get a sighting of the Bay at the Lookout spot. Pity though. Still, it was a great sight to see.
Amazing experience in my life.The Wine glass lookout was the memorable experiences of me and my husband.
Although the shortest of the walks within the national park, it is not easy for a non hiking middle aged tourist like myself. But well worth the effort. The trek and lookout is truly amazing. Plan ahead, taking water, good shoes and sunscreen. It's not a race up, take rests as needed and enjoy the views from the pit stops along the way. It does cost money to enter the national park and during peak times you need to wait to find a carpark.
- Other Attractions
- Museum And Art Gallery Of The Northern Territory
- Mindil Beach
- Defence Of Darwin Experience
- Darwin Military Museum
- Crocosaurus Cove
- Skycity Darwin
- Wave Lagoon At The Darwin Waterfront
- Crocodylus Park And Zoo
- Berry Springs Nature Park
- Other Attractions Hotels
- Budget Hotels Near Museum And Art Gallery Of The Northern Territory
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Mindil Beach
- Luxury Hotels Near Defence Of Darwin Experience
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Darwin Military Museum
- Cheap Hotels Near Crocosaurus Cove
- Luxury Hotels Near Skycity Darwin
- 5 Star Hotels Near Wave Lagoon At The Darwin Waterfront
- 5 Star Hotels Near Crocodylus Park And Zoo
- Luxury Hotels Near Aquascene
- Hotels Near Berry Springs Nature Park
- City Tripplans
- 14 Day Trip to Hobart, Sandy Bay, Freycinet, Sandford, Chudleigh from Central District Police Service Centre
- 8 Day Trip to Australia from Brisbane City
- 8 Day Trip to Hobart, Launceston, Freycinet from Brisbane
- 21 Day Trip to Australia from Launceston
- 10 Day Trip to Hobart, Launceston, Coles Bay, Port Arthur, Mt William, Freycinet from Richmond