Oasis Park Fuerteventura74 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Museo del Campo Majorero, Carretera General Jandía, s/n, 35627 La Lajita, Las Palmas, Spain Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-928161102
- Tags: Wildlife Park, Zoo, Family And Kids
If you look forward to having a fun and exciting day ahead with your kids, a visit to the Oasis Park Fuerteventura would prove to be the perfect option. Here, you can get the chance to see the sea lions, lemurs, turtles, alligators, elephants, giraffes, hippos, lions, and various species of birds and a wide variety of flora. There's also a camel reserve which is quite popular with tourists and locals alike. The birds of prey show are also worth watching while you are there, and you can take the little train uphill which is truly a fantastic experience. The whole park is really huge and there's a lot to do and see inside the Park. Take your kids with you and they would enjoy everything for sure.
How to Reach Oasis Park Fuerteventura
- Rented Car/Taxi
- Oasis Park Fuerteventura Address: Museo del Campo Majorero, Carretera General Jandía, s/n, 35627 La Lajita, Las Palmas, Spain
- Oasis Park Fuerteventura Contact Number: +34-928161102
- Oasis Park Fuerteventura Timing: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!