Fukuoka Tower, Fukuoka-shi
Fukuoka Tower, Fukuoka-shi - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Japan, 〒814-0001 Fukuoka Prefecture, Fukuoka
Ticket Price: 800 JPY
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:30 am - 10:00 pm Details
Added 3.6K times in trip plans
Landmark, View Point, Family And Kids, Tower, Observation Deck
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Fukuoka Tower, Fukuoka-shi
The 234-metre tower is the tallest seaside tower in Japan. The 8000 half-mirrors that cover the tower gave it the name of 'Mirror-Sail'. Visitors actually have three different observation decks from which to take in the views - at 116 metres, a cafe-lounge at 120 metres, and another deck at 123 metres. Inside, there's also a lover's area, where a couple can purchase a lock to be set on to the indoor fence. The tower is also interesting to view at night… from the outside that is, when it is beautifully illuminated with LED lights.
Unlike the Tokyo Tower, which has a similar view, this tower is rarely crowded, and it's cheaper too. Fun fact: it featured in a Godzilla movie.
Fukuoka Tower Information
- Check out the souvenir store.
Fukuoka Tower Ticket Prices
- Student (Primary, Junior High), Over 65 years of age: 500yen
- Child (under four): 200yen
The group admission prices are:
- Adult (High school students and above): 640yen
- Student (Primary, Junior High): 400yen
- Child (under four): 160yen
- Adult (High school students +) 500yen
- Student (Primary, Junior High) 300yen
- Child (under four) 100yen
Fukuoka Tower Opening and Closing Hours
- The tower is closed for two days in June, though dates are not specific. Inquiree before hand
- Last admission 30 minutes before closing time.
How To reach Fukuoka Tower by Public Transport
- Subway Kuku/Yellow Line stop Nishijin Station
- Buses 1, 1-5, 2, 2-9, 6 302, 303, 306, 312, Urban Expressway, W1, W2, stop Fukuoka Tower Minamiguchi
- Buses 11, 300, 301, 302, 303, 312 stop Momochihama 4-chome(bus)
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Fukuoka-shi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Fukuoka-shi and book an accommodation of your choice.