Fukuoka TowerCurrently Open [Closes at 10:00 pm]
- Address: Japan, 〒814-0001 Fukuoka Prefecture, Fukuoka, Fukuoka-shi
- Timings: 09:30 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-928230234
- Ticket Price: 800 JPY
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Landmark, View Point, Family And Kids, Tower, Observation Deck
Fukuoka Tower - Review
The 234-metre tower is the tallest seaside tower in Japan. The 8000 half-mirrors that cover the tower gave it the name of 'Mirror-Sail'. Visitors actually have three different observation decks from which to take in the views - at 116 metres, a cafe-lounge at 120 metres, and another deck at 123 metres. Inside, there's also a lover's area, where a couple can purchase a lock to be set on to the indoor fence. The tower is also interesting to view at night… from the outside that is, when it is beautifully illuminated with LED lights.
Unlike the Tokyo Tower, which has a similar view, this tower is rarely crowded, and it's cheaper too. Fun fact: it featured in a Godzilla movie.
Fukuoka Tower Information
- Check out the souvenir store.
Fukuoka Tower Ticket Prices
- Student (Primary, Junior High), Over 65 years of age: 500yen
- Child (under four): 200yen
The group admission prices are:
- Adult (High school students and above): 640yen
- Student (Primary, Junior High): 400yen
- Child (under four): 160yen
- Adult (High school students +) 500yen
- Student (Primary, Junior High) 300yen
- Child (under four) 100yen
Fukuoka Tower Opening and Closing Hours
- The tower is closed for two days in June, though dates are not specific. Inquiree before hand
- Last admission 30 minutes before closing time.
How To reach Fukuoka Tower by Public Transport
- Subway Kuku/Yellow Line stop Nishijin Station
- Buses 1, 1-5, 2, 2-9, 6 302, 303, 306, 312, Urban Expressway, W1, W2, stop Fukuoka Tower Minamiguchi
- Buses 11, 300, 301, 302, 303, 312 stop Momochihama 4-chome(bus)
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Fukuoka-shi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Fukuoka-shi and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Fukuoka Tower
95% of people who visit Fukuoka-shi include Fukuoka Tower in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
40.83% of people start their Fukuoka Tower visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Fukuoka Tower
86.45% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Fukuoka Tower
Fukuoka Tower Map
Fukuoka Tower Trips
Fukuoka Tower, Fukuoka-shi Reviews
Didn't have any expectations, as it doesn't seem that tall. But once you're at the.observation deck, this changed my mind. It was breath-taking good. You can see the whole of Fukuoka city, planes landing go Fukuoka, beaches in front of the Fukuoka tower. The restaurant serves limited choices, but it sure tasted good with a stunning view to enjoy and relax. Definitely recommend people to visit this awesome place. Only downside is that the railway station is quite far. TaKing the bus is easier.
Great view. Affordable price. Good place for taking photos. Cool and unique souvenirs can be bought inside.
This is one of the best place that I visit on Fukuoka!! The view on the top of the tower is really stunning!! The architecture is also a beauty! I love it so much to be there!
Fukuoka Tower is near the beach. Not the best in Japan, but maybe the best in Fukuoka. There is a romantic spot on the top.
I believe this is the most beautiful landmark in Fukuoka. It is really worthy to go. In personal opinion, I recommend you to go at night.