Marine World Umino-nakamichi238 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 18-28 Saitozaki, Higashi Ward, Fukuoka, Fukuoka Prefecture 811-0321, Japan, Fukuoka-shi Map
- Timings: 09:30 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: +81-926030400
- Ticket Price: 2160 JPY
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Aquarium, Family And Kids
Some quick facts about this aquarium that focuses on the marine life in the warm waters of Tsushima.70 tanks, with three massive ones from 720 to 2000 cubic metres of water. The smallest of the large tanks is to house dolphins, the middle one for sharks, and the largest for the dolphin shows. There are 150 sharks in the shark tank, which covers about 10000 fish in 80 species. If you're sixteen, you can actually go scuba in it. Outside of these, the marine park contains 20,000 fishes of 350 different species.
Marine World Umino-nakamichi Travel Tips
- Check the attraction website floor information sections for an easy aquarium walkthrough.
- Reservations are required for scuba diving.
- Check out the underground cafeteria.
Entrance Ticket Details For Marine World Umino-nakamichi
- Adult groups of 20+; 65+ years of age 1730 yen
- Junior high-school student: 1180 yen (940 in groups)
- Elementary school students: 820 yen (660 yen in groups)
- Kids: 570 yen (460 yen in groups)
- Half-prices for the disabled and their carers.
- Scuba diving: 8400 yen extra
Marine World Umino-nakamichi Hours
- Weekdays at 10:30am, 12pm, 2pm, 4pm;
- Weekends and holidays at 10am, 11:30am, 1pm, 2:30pm; plus 4pm, 5:30pm shows July 20th - August
December - February:
- Weekdays at 11am, 1pm, 3pm
- Weekends and holidays: 10:30am, 12pm, 2pm, 4pm
Aqua Live Shows
- Weekdays: 11:30am, 1:30pm, 3:30pm
- Weekends and holidays: 11am, 12pm, 2pm, 3:30pm; plus 5pm shows July 20th - August
December - February:
- Weekdays: 12:30pm, 2:30pm, 4pm
- Weekends and holidays: 11:30am, 1:30pm, 3:30pm
Scuba diving times:
- After 7pm on Fridays and Saturdays.
How to Reach Marine World Umino-nakamichi
- Train: Kashii Line stop Uminonakamichi Station
- Buses 21, 21A, 21B stop Marine World Uminonakamichi(bus)
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Fukuoka-shi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Fukuoka-shi and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Marine World Umino-nakamichi Address: 18-28 Saitozaki, Higashi Ward, Fukuoka, Fukuoka Prefecture 811-0321, Japan, Fukuoka-shi
- Marine World Umino-nakamichi Contact Number: +81-926030400
- Marine World Umino-nakamichi Timing: 09:30 am - 05:30 pm
- Marine World Umino-nakamichi Price: 2160 JPY
- Best time to visit Marine World Umino-nakamichi(preferred time): 10:00 am - 02:00 pm
- Time required to visit Marine World Umino-nakamichi: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
22.97% of people who visit Fukuoka-shi include Marine World Umino-nakamichi in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
62.5% of people start their Marine World Umino-nakamichi visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Marine World Umino-nakamichi
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Marine World Umino-nakamichi
People normally club together Kushida Shrine and Shika Island while planning their visit to Marine World Umino-nakamichi.