Nagahama Fish Market30 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Nagahama fish market, Japan, Yubinbango 810-0072 Fukuoka Prefecture, Fukuoka, Chuo-ku, Nagahama 3-chome 11th No. 3, Fukuoka-shi Map
- Timings: 05:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-927116414
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Market, Family And Kids
If you don't mind getting up at the crack of dawn to visit, this attraction can give you fascinating insight into the behind-the-scenes of Fukuoka's fish business. Around 3am, the fishermen open this market and start laying out their wares. Around 5am the vendors start coming in and haggle for the best fish deals. Even if you don't end up buying anything yourself, this is extremely entertaining to watch. There are about 40 shops, each specialising in a specific sort of seafood. All this combines to make one of the largest fish markets in the nation.
Nagahama Fish Market Hours
- The market closes when the fish sells out, which tends to be between 8 am and 10 am.
How to Reach Nagahama Fish Market
- By Buses 61, 68, 68-1 stop Nagahama 2-chome (bus)
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Fukuoka-shi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Fukuoka-shi and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Nagahama Fish Market Address: Nagahama fish market, Japan, Yubinbango 810-0072 Fukuoka Prefecture, Fukuoka, Chuo-ku, Nagahama 3-chome 11th No. 3, Fukuoka-shi
- Nagahama Fish Market Contact Number: +81-927116414
- Nagahama Fish Market Timing: 05:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Best time to visit Nagahama Fish Market(preferred time): 07:00 am - 08:00 am
- Time required to visit Nagahama Fish Market: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
2.9% of people who visit Fukuoka-shi include Nagahama Fish Market in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
35.71% of people start their Nagahama Fish Market visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Nagahama Fish Market
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Nagahama Fish Market
People normally club together Sumiyoshi Shrine and Marine World Umino-nakamichi while planning their visit to Nagahama Fish Market.