Robosquare30 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 2 Chome-3-2 Momochihama, Sawara Ward, Fukuoka, Fukuoka Prefecture 814-0001, Japan, Fukuoka-shi
- Timings: 09:30 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-928214100
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Landmark, Family And Kids, Tower, Exhibition
The area around Fukuoka Tower is never boring, that's for sure. For example, a stone's throne away from the tower, is this incredibly intriguing exhibit, aimed mainly at children and geeks and nerds. The attraction explores the mixing of robots in everyday lives (home, office, healthcare and disaster relief), how robots may go on to become important in saving people, and what sort of a future culture may arise a result. All things considered, it's not surprising that such a social initiative would begin in Japan, which is one of the leaders in robotic technologies.
Robot Performance Show:
- Weekdays 11am, 2pm and 4pm.
- Weekends 11am, 1pm, 3pm, and 4:30pm.
- Closed on the 2nd Wednesday of the month (Except in January, July, August and December).
How to Reach Robosquare
- Subway Kuku / Yellow Line stop Nishijin Station.
- Buses 1, 1-5, 2, 2-9, 6 302, 303, 306, 312, Urban Expressway, W1, W2, stop Fukuoka Tower Minamiguchi.
- Buses 11, 300, 301, 302, 303, 312 stop Momochihama 4-chome(bus).
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Fukuoka-shi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Fukuoka-shi and book an accommodation of your choice.
2.94% of people who visit Fukuoka-shi include Robosquare in their plan
28.57% of people start their Robosquare visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Robosquare
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Robosquare