Shintencho Shopping StreetCurrently Open
- Address: 2 Chome-9 Tenjin, Chuo Ward, Fukuoka, Fukuoka Prefecture 810-0001, Japan, Fukuoka-shi
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +81-927418331
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Street Market, Family And Kids
This shopping street's great location near a metro station has kept it from becoming obsolete unlike many others in Japan. It's a covered arcade, about 65 years old, and only has about a hundred stores - shops, galleries, specialty eateries and Japanese style cafes. Still, business is booming thanks to many people passing by every hour. There's a clock in the centre of the street is a landmark. Especially popular is the Japanese gift shop in one of the corners.
Shintencho Shopping Street Hours
- Business hours: 10am-8pm (varies by establishment)
How to Reach Shintencho Shopping Street
- Tenjin Subway Station (Kuko/Yellow Line)
- Tenjinami Subway Station (Nakamuka/Green Line)
- Buses 3, 12, 13, 51, 52, 52-1, 56, 57, 57-1, 71, 74, 77, 140, Express , Local stop TenjinFukuginHonten-mae(13)(bus)
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Fukuoka-shi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Fukuoka-shi and book an accommodation of your choice.
9.25% of people who visit Fukuoka-shi include Shintencho Shopping Street in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
31.82% of people start their Shintencho Shopping Street visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Shintencho Shopping Street
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Shintencho Shopping Street