Ben Hill Griffin Stadium138 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 157 Gale Lemerand Dr, Gainesville, FL 32611, USA, United States Map
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Stadium, Family And Kids
The Steve Spurrier-Florida Field at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium, or Ben Hill Griffin Stadium, in short is a football stadium at the University of Florida. Popularly called the "The Swamp," this stadium is home to the Florida Gators football team. The stadium was originally built in 1930 with a seating capacity of 22,000 and since then has been expanded and renovated a number of times to bring it to its current capacity of 88,000. This stadium has regularly been ranked top in the list of “home field advantages” for the college football events. Visit their website or call up to know about latest fixtures.
More about Gainesville
Want to plan a DIY trip? Use Gainesville trip planner for the same.
You won't miss your home when in Gainesville, hotels in Gainesville like Florida Motel, Quality Inn Gainesville, Howard Johnson Express Gainesville and Hampton Inn Gainesville offer some of the best places to stay in the city.
Find out how to reach Gainesville to begin with. Plenty of wholesome Gainesville vacation packages are available to choose from, pick your today!
How to Reach Ben Hill Griffin Stadium
- By car
- By bus - Florida Gym bus station (Bus no: 122)
- By train - Century Tower light rail station (Train no: 33)
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Gainesville before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Gainesville and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Ben Hill Griffin Stadium Address: 157 Gale Lemerand Dr, Gainesville, FL 32611, USA, United States
- Time required to visit Ben Hill Griffin Stadium: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
Ben Hill Griffin Stadium Reviews & Ratings
What days and times can you tour Ben Hill Griffin StadiumAnswer Report Abuse
You can tour Ben Hill Griffin Stadium from Monday to Friday between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.Report Abuse