Ethamala Ella, GalleCurrently Open
- Address: Pitabeddara, Matara, Sri Lanka, Galle
- Timings: 07:00 am - 06:30 pm Details
- Tags: Outdoors, Sport, Wildlife Park, Waterfall, Play, Family And Kids, Neighborhoods , Nature
About Ethamala Ella, Galle
Ethamala Ella is situated near Akurassa near Matara district. It got it name so as an elephant is said to have died after flowing along in the forceful water. The area around the waterfall is lively and vibrant with wildlife.
Ethamala Ella Opening and Closing Hours
- Recommended time to visit is from November to February.
- Recommended duration of visit is one whole day.
How To reach Ethamala Ella by Public Transport
- Tuk-Tuks or auto rickshaws.
Restaurants Near Ethamala Ella
- Sandeeka Hotel – It is famous for its rice and curries.
- Plantation Surf Inn – It is known for local cuisine.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Galle before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Galle and book an accommodation of your choice.