Ethamala Ella is situated near Akurassa near Matara district. It got it name so as an elephant is said to have died after flowing along in the forceful water. The area around the waterfall is lively and vibrant with wildlife.
Ethamala Ella Hours
- Recommended time to visit is from November to February.
- Recommended duration of visit is one whole day.
How to Reach Ethamala Ella
- Tuk-Tuks or auto rickshaws.
- Sandeeka Hotel – It is famous for its rice and curries.
- Plantation Surf Inn – It is known for local cuisine.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Galle before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Galle and book an accommodation of your choice.
63.25% of people who visit Galle include Ethamala Ella in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
53.57% of people start their Ethamala Ella visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Ethamala Ella
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ethamala Ella