Ethamala EllaCurrently Open [Closes at 06:30 pm]
- Address: Pitabeddara, Matara, Sri Lanka, Galle
- Timings: 07:00 am - 06:30 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Tags: Outdoors, Sport, Wildlife Park, Waterfall, Play, Family And Kids, Neighborhoods , Nature
Ethamala Ella - Review
Ethamala Ella is situated near Akurassa near Matara district. It got it name so as an elephant is said to have died after flowing along in the forceful water. The area around the waterfall is lively and vibrant with wildlife.
Ethamala Ella Opening and Closing Hours
- Recommended time to visit is from November to February.
- Recommended duration of visit is one whole day.
How To reach Ethamala Ella by Public Transport
- Tuk-Tuks or auto rickshaws.
Restaurants Near Ethamala Ella
- Sandeeka Hotel – It is famous for its rice and curries.
- Plantation Surf Inn – It is known for local cuisine.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Galle before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Galle and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Ethamala Ella
95% of people who visit Galle include Ethamala Ella in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
33.9% of people start their Ethamala Ella visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Ethamala Ella
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ethamala Ella
Ethamala Ella Map
Ethamala Ella Trips
1 View13 Days 12 Nights13 Day Trip to Colombo, Bentota, Galle, Nuwara EliBy: Guest UserCity: Colombo, Galle, Nuwara Eliya, Bentota
1 View19 Days 18 Nights21 Day Trip to Colombo, Kandy, Hikkaduwa, Bentota,By: Guest UserCity: Colombo, Kandy, Bentota, Hikkaduwa, Galle, Ella
Ethamala Ella, Galle Reviews
All QuestionsEthamala ella
- Turnbull Hall
- Collusion Theatre Co
- Inn At The Cross
- Clancast Products
- Gryffe Fine Art
- Scottish Illustrations
- Animal Man
- Tag Theatre
- Dennistoun Central Church Of Scotland
- East Kilbride Indoor Bowling Club
- Pollokshields Church Of Scotland
- Shawlands Railway Station
- Camping & Caravanning Club
- Birds Of Paradise Theatre Company
- Verge, A Project By Glasgow Artist Studios