Events and Festivals in Galle
- Art Trail: A bi-annual event that takes place in April, every two years, is one of the biggest art festivals in Sri Lanka.
- Galle Film Festival: The event showcases the best of South Asian and Western movies and takes place around the last week of October till first week of November.
- Galle Literary Festival: This annual festival bring together some celebrated Asian and Western writers. Dates are flexible and depend upon the circumstances.
- Galle Music Festival: It is a sister event to Jaffna Music Festival, which bring forth national and international artist performing on various musical selections like classical, contemporary, fusion etc.
Trip plans for Galle
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Galle
Galle Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Galle
Save 4%Udawalawa National Park Adventure from Galle7 Reviews
Duration: 13 Hrs
Get away from Galle for the day and explore Udawalawe National Park as a private tour on this full-day tour by Safari Je...
Save 7%Private Day Tour: Udawalawe National Park Safri From GalleNew on TripHobo
Duration: 12 Hrs
Udawalawe National Park, the sixth largest animal sanctuary of Sri Lanka, is located 112 miles (180 km) from Colombo in south...
Save 4%Yala National Park Adventure from Galle7 Reviews
Duration: 13 Hrs
Get away from Galle and exploreYala National Park as aprivate tour on this full-day tour by Safari Jeep.Yala is an important ...
Save 7%Private Galle Hotel To Airport TransfersNew on TripHobo
Duration: 3 Hrs
Pre-book this private departure transfer from galle hotels to Bandaranayake International Airport to end your vacation in Sri...
- Events & Festivals in Unawatuna
- Events & Festivals in Koggala
- Events & Festivals in Hikkaduwa
- Events & Festivals in Ahangama
- Events & Festivals in Weligama
- Events & Festivals in Elpitiya