African-american Museum6 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1400 Constitution Ave NW, Washington, DC 20560, USA, Galveston, United States Map
- Tags: History Museums, Family And Kids, Exhibition
If you are interested in history, then visit National Museum of African American History and Culture that was developed in 2003 by the collaboration of three groups: Davis Brody Bond, Adjaye Associates, and Freelon Group. It provides you an opportunity to stand and closely observe 33,000 glass encased items. From the exhibited items you will get to know about the culture and tradition of African-American people. As the exhibited items of National Museum of African American History and Culture have been labelled with particular time periods, you can easily know about the particular age when these were used.
How to Reach African-american Museum
- Buses- 11Y, 16E, 52 to stop : 14th St & Jefferson Dr
- Bus- NM to stop : 15th Street and Madison Drive NW
- Bus- X1 to stop : Constitution Ave & 14th St
- Bus-630 to stop : Constitution Ave & 15th St NW
- Buses- Loudoun County Commuter Bus, 230, 250, 305, 325, 335, 345, 630, 725 to stop : 14TH ST & CONSTITUTION AVE NW nb
- African-american Museum Address: 1400 Constitution Ave NW, Washington, DC 20560, USA, Galveston, United States
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.51% of people who visit Galveston include African-american Museum in their plan
95% of people start their African-american Museum visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see African-american Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting African-american Museum
People normally also visit Historic Strand District Galveston while planning their trip to African-american Museum.
African-american Museum Reviews & Ratings
I am doing research on the Cuney family and would like to know if they are included in the Museum. Please call me. (346) 288-6565 CynthiaAnswer Report Abuse