Events and Festivals in Galveston
- Mardi Gras: Family, feasting, festivities – this elaborate festival is the BOMB. Take part in the Marathon!
- Dickens On The Strand: Occurring in the first week rather than on Christmas week, this unique festival sees the townspeople honour Charles Dickens, and join parades in the street dressed up in Victorian Fashion.
Trip plans for Galveston
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Galveston
Galveston Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Galveston
Full-Day NASA Space Center and Kemah Boardwalk Tour in Houston7 Reviews
Duration: 8 Hrs 30 Mins
Your full-day tour is guided by a Certified Tourism Ambassador in a climate-controlled vehicle with complimentarypickup at yo...Book Now
Houston Sightseeing Tour and Galveston Day Trip24 Reviews
Duration: 6 Hrs
See the most iconic sites of central Houston and historic Galveston on a 6-hour coach tour. In Galveston, enjoy free time to ...Book Now
Save 6%Private Full-Day Galveston Island and Houston Sightseeing TourNew on TripHobo
Duration: 7 Hrs 30 Mins
This 8 hour tour begins with 1.5 hr Houston basic attractions tour from a climate controlled vehicle with a C...
Save 7%Experience Paris: Baguette and Croissant Workshop74 Reviews
Duration: 2 Hrs
Learn how to make classic French baguettes and croissants with an expert Parisian baker during this two-hour baking workshop....
- Events & Festivals in Kemah
- Events & Festivals in Friendswood
- Events & Festivals in High Island
- Events & Festivals in Mont Belvieu
- Events & Festivals in Rosharon
- Events & Festivals in Houston