Ferry Terminal To Port Bolivar, Galveston
About Ferry Terminal To Port Bolivar, Galveston
Ferry Terminal To Port Bolivar, Galveston - Address
Address: Ferry Road, Galveston, TX 77550, United States
Time Required: 00:30 Mins
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 6.7K times in trip plans
Entertainment, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Boating, Ferry
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This free service (Ferry Terminal To Port Bolivar), the most popular way onto Galveston, is also the city’s most popular attraction! Terrific views of the bay between Galveston Island and the Bolivar Peninsula and the occasional dolphin make the ferry ride especially exciting for kids visiting for the first time. On the route, you’ll even spot a shipping wreck. If you’re driving, try and leave your car behind on Bolivar itself – the vehicle lines can be upto 30 minutes long. The pedestrian lines, not so much. The whole island is walk-able anyway. If you want to explore other attractions and destinations, get back to things to do in Galveston page.
Ferry Terminal To Port Bolivar Information
- Anytime you can visit to this place.
- Ferries leave roughly every 30 minutes to and hour.
- There’s restrooms and benches, but no food.
- It’s breezy. Carry a coat or a jacket.
- Keep your camera ready.
Restaurants Near Ferry Terminal To Port Bolivar
- Pancake Restaurant
- Mexican Cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Galveston before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Galveston and book an accommodation of your choice.
Ferry Terminal To Port Bolivar, Galveston Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Saint Mary Cathedral Basilica
- Walmart Supercenter
- Scottish Rite Temple
- Battery Hoskins, Fort Crockett
- Seawolf Park
- Days Inn & Suites Galveston West/seawall
- Waffle House
- The San Luis Resort
- Courtyard Houston Brookhollow
- Red Roof Inn Galveston - Beachfront/convention Center
- Galveston Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Galveston
- What to See in 48 Hours in Galveston
- What to See in 72 Hours in Galveston
- How to Spend 5 Days in Galveston
- How to Spend 6 Days in Galveston
- How to Spend 7 Days in Galveston