How to Reach Galveston, Texas
The Easiest Way to Reach Galveston
HOW TO GET TO GALVESTON
- By Air: Scholes International Airport (IATA: GLS) - private and chartered flights only.
- William P. Hobby Airport (IATA: HOU) – 45 minutes drive away by I-45.
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IATA: IAH) – 90 minutes drive by US Route 59 and I-45.
- By Boat: Bolivar Peninsula - Galveston Island Ferry. First come first serve basis. Usually almost has long waits, upto 3 hours waits on holidays.
- By Car: Interstate 45 leads on Galveston.
HOW TO GET AROUND GALVESTON
- By Foot: Walking will enable you to cover all of Galveston well enough though we won’t recommend it when it comes to the Strand or the Harborside District for safety reasons.
- By Car: Street parking is metred throughout the city. Carry change and you ought to be fine. Various rental vendors along the Strand will also rent you pedal cars.
- By Taxi: Cabs can be called at +1 409-763-3333, or online.
Are you looking for a Galveston travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Galveston from Nearby Cities
|La Marque to Galveston||22.75 km||17 mins|
|Seabrook to Galveston||25.12 km||25 mins|
|League City to Galveston||33.1 km||33 mins|
|Pearland to Galveston||68.62 km||45 mins|
|Rosharon to Galveston||73.64 km||1 hour 13 mins|
|Missouri City to Galveston||82.31 km||1 hour 22 mins|
|Houston to Galveston||82.96 km||1 hour 35 mins|
|Sugar Land to Galveston||93.11 km||1 hour 33 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Galveston
- How to reach Hankamer
- How to reach Houston
- How to reach Eastgate
- How to reach Fannett
- How to reach Moss Hill
- How to reach Port O'connor
- How to reach Hyatt Place College Station
- How to reach Ridge
- How to reach Leesville
- How to reach Miami
- How to reach Los Angeles
- How to reach New York City
- How to reach Chicago
- How to reach Las Vegas
- How to reach San Francisco