How to Reach Galveston - The Easiest Way to Reach Galveston
HOW TO GET TO GALVESTON
- By Air: Scholes International Airport (IATA: GLS) - private and chartered flights only.
- William P. Hobby Airport (IATA: HOU) – 45 minutes drive away by I-45.
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IATA: IAH) – 90 minutes drive by US Route 59 and I-45.
- By Boat: Bolivar Peninsula - Galveston Island Ferry. First come first serve basis. Usually almost has long waits, upto 3 hours waits on holidays.
- By Car: Interstate 45 leads on Galveston.
HOW TO GET AROUND GALVESTON
- By Foot: Walking will enable you to cover all of Galveston well enough though we won’t recommend it when it comes to the Strand or the Harborside District for safety reasons.
- By Car: Street parking is metred throughout the city. Carry change and you ought to be fine. Various rental vendors along the Strand will also rent you pedal cars.
- By Taxi: Cabs can be called at +1 409-763-3333, or online.
Are you looking for a Galveston travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Galveston from Nearby Cities
|La marque to Galveston||19.6 km||19 mins|
|Seabrook to Galveston||25.12 km||25 mins|
|Kilgore to Galveston||30.18 km||30 mins|
|League city to Galveston||33.1 km||33 mins|
|Santa fe to Galveston||34.25 km||34 mins|
|Gladewater to Galveston||34.51 km||34 mins|
|Broken bow to Galveston||44.17 km||44 mins|
|Porter to Galveston||49.38 km||49 mins|
|Clarksville to Galveston||49.91 km||49 mins|
|Pearland to Galveston||54.34 km||54 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Galveston