Schlitterbahn Waterpark is a fun place to enjoy with friends, family and large groups. The waterpark features many thrilling water slides, water coasters, raft rides, and wave rivers. The location also provides for an indoor waterpark which has surf rides, wave rivers, speed slides, heated pool for kids, refreshment bar and a lot more. There’s also free parking, free tubes and a gift shop which houses a great collection of souvenirs. So, add the Schlitterbahn Waterpark to your Galveston itinerary if you love adventures.
Schlitterbahn Galveston Island Waterpark Travel Tips
- No glass, alcohol or open containers.
- Free parking.
- Guests may bring their own picnics (no alcohol).
Entrance Ticket Details For Schlitterbahn Galveston Island Waterpark
- Tickets booked online are cheaper by USD 2.
- General Adult: USD 28, Child/Senior Citizen: USD 23
- Keep checking attraction website for updated prices.
- Afternoon Admission : USD 19 and USD 15 for general and child/senior respectively.
Schlitterbahn Galveston Island Waterpark Hours
- Check out the park website for open days schedule. It is largely open in the summer, weekends in spring and autumn, and almost entirely closed during winters.
- Restaurant in the park
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Galveston before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Galveston and book an accommodation of your choice.
35.94% of people who visit Galveston include Schlitterbahn Galveston Island Waterpark in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
65.96% of people start their Schlitterbahn Galveston Island Waterpark visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 6 Hrs to see Schlitterbahn Galveston Island Waterpark
92.78% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Schlitterbahn Galveston Island Waterpark