The Seawall Boulevard, Galveston
About The Seawall Boulevard, Galveston
The Seawall Boulevard, Galveston - Address
Address: Galveston Seawall, Galveston, Texas
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 6.6K times in trip plans
Waterfront, Walking Area, Family And Kids, Boulevard
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Galveston was hit so hard by the Galveston Hurricane of 1900 that the city built itself a seawall against future hurricane destruction. The 10 km long structure however, does a lot more than just protect the city. It’s practically a playground. For many kilometres along it, you’ll be able to spot ‘mural art’ on it. It’s an excellent place to bike, walk or people watch. There are some excellent eateries along the walk, mostly catering to seafood. Pleasure Pier is a fantastic way to pass the hours, with $4 to a ride. The Seawall is a good place to be during sunrise or sunset.
The Seawall Boulevard Information
- Be careful crossing the streets.
- Parking at the seawall is paid now.
Restaurants Near The Seawall Boulevard
- Casey's Seafood Restaurant
- Olympia Grill
- Salsas Mexican & Seafood Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Galveston before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Galveston and book an accommodation of your choice.
The Seawall Boulevard, Galveston Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- East Beach
- Pier 21
- The Spot
- Scholes International Airport At Galveston
- First Presbyterian Church
- Doubletree By Hilton Hotel Galveston Beach
- Central Cultural Center
- Grace Episcopal Church
- Galveston Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Galveston
- What to See in 48 Hours in Galveston
- What to See in 72 Hours in Galveston
- How to Spend 5 Days in Galveston
- How to Spend 6 Days in Galveston
- How to Spend 7 Days in Galveston