Are you looking for what to do in Galveston?
- Galveston Island Railroad Museum: One of the best rolling stock collections in the nation.
- Ocean Star Offshore Drilling Rig and Museum: An excellent exhibit covering the ins and outs of the drilling process.
- Strand National Historic Landmark District: Beautiful old buildings and historical landmarks.
- Texas Seaport Museum: Combined with the Elissa, it’s an immigration history museum with some beautiful exhibits.
- Bolivar Ferry: Galveston’s main and undeniably free attraction (so long time isn’t your money). Beautiful views, but long queues can really bug you.
Below we have a list of things to do in Galveston and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Galveston getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Galveston with confidence.